Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people use Payeer?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Right now, the payeer payment system is the only payment processor that I use to make a payment or receive money. It is a great payment system and it allows people to receive cryptocurrencies as well. So, do you like Payeer as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is limited options for cryptocurrencies for Payeer so you could not for example deposit Solana or Matic or Horizen or ADA to Payeer account need to trade these coins for RUB and cash out from Binance to Payeer for some specific currencies.

I have never used Payeer and no plans at present to use it as I have Paypal and also use crypto options to get paid.

I have never used Payeer and no plans at present to use it as I have Paypal and also use crypto options to get paid.

Payeer is much better than PayPal. They charge far much low amount of money, as they charge just 1 percent fees on all transactions.

I have used payeer in the past and I still have payeer account. However, I do not use payer. I do not have clients who use this payment system.

I have used payeer in the past and I still have payeer account. However, I do not use payer. I do not have clients who use this payment system.

So, what payment processor are you using nowadays? I regularly use payeer and it is a great payment system with very low fees.

Payeer is much better than PayPal. They charge far much low amount of money, as they charge just 1 percent fees on all transactions.
I need to learn more about it and will see if I can find a better way to withdraw or exchange payeer so I can get real money like we get in case of Paypal

I need to learn more about it and will see if I can find a better way to withdraw or exchange payeer so I can get real money like we get in case of Paypal

The internal transfer fee of payeer is just one percent. before it was 0.5 percent. It is still much lower as compared to others.

I need to start learning more about it but as I said it would be hard to get paid to bank through it

Right now, the payeer payment system is the only payment processor that I use to make a payment or receive money. It is a great payment system and it allows people to receive cryptocurrencies as well. So, do you like Payeer as well?
I think you really like it for it to be the only one that you use at the moment

I would like to try but I am afraid that I may not experience any losses and what if the amount remains stuck in payeer and I am unable to get it withdrawn or converted

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds