Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people do you like to hire on?

For me my business is still new and I only have a partner so I can't refer to him as a staff, but I also have plans to expand the business, hence we can hire more hands.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I'll say I've been into upto 4 different types of businesses before this present one. So by your context that I wouldn't know, I failed severally in those engagements but one thing remains that I've never given up on anything so easily since I was born. So i kept pushing till I gave birth to my Engineering biz.

before you set up an esterblisment,part of the things to properly consider is the issue of staffing.You should not be running the business by impulse and decide when to hire or not.The job schedule should do that.

Directly I just prefer to employ the quantity of individuals I will certainly require at a specific opportunity as well as I will certainly be actually enhancing if there's any type of require for that I can't employ a lot individuals into my company at a specific opportunity.

Let us establish a very simple fact of Truth, I can only hire a considerable number of people who my money can afford to pay at the end of the day provided their services is satisfying

Depend the kind of business you do can determine how many employee you can employ in your business, if actually your business is a big one then you can employ more workers.

Well I think It depends on the business and the volume of work that needs to be done, if the work is too much for only you to handle, I think it is necessary for you to hire people to handle the job.

If I have the financial strength I will hire alot as long as I can be able to meet up to their needs and demand in terms of their salaries when it's time because it's on to my advantage of expand productivity.

I have a mini offline business, and at the meantime I can only afford to hire a single staff. Normally I don't suppose to hire, but due to my school activities I am unable to pay attention to my business the best I could.

I have always wished to hired number of people to work and benefits from me but this depends on the kind of business I will be operating if it's large the it determines the number of people to work with.

Whenever I will start my own business, I will try to hire employee according to the needs of my company. I would hire moderate amounts of workers to avoid oversatffing and I would hire enough workers to not overburden my employees.

hirering employees is very important in terms of business ,its helps in keeping and maintaining the growth of a business,because two heads are better than one ,so need employee to have a good and successful business

Care must be taken when hiring workers,it must be to requirement not to over bloat your workforce and increase overhead cost. Proper consideration must be given in relation to the size of the business,the type of work in determining the number of people to employ.

This is not on the managers or business owner to decide the situation and conditions is the determinant of how many to hire,if the work is stressful and there is enough money on ground definitely you can hire as many as possible as long as profit will be obtained from the business

The size of the workload will be the determinant for how many you may have to add to your workforce. The fact that you don't really like many people coming onboard exists because the workload is not too much for you and one worker.

Here, it depends on the nature of the business. In my opinion if the business is on a large scale it will require more hands but if it is the reverse it would require less.

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
Hiring people to do your work is good but it depends on the nature of your job, right now I don't have business that require me to hire people to work for me

Since no one will want to be hiring staffs that they don't need per time in their business to prevent unnecessary spending on salaries, I will only Hire the exact hands I need for the job

The volume of work and the skill set required plays a major role in the decision making when it comes to the number of people to hire

I always have the mindset of hiring people based on the amount of job that is available so once the task increase then I will definitely increase the number of staff in the workplace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds