Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many pageviews to entice advertisers?

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
How many views does your site need to be getting before advertisers will start to want to buy ad space on your site? I'm guessing you need tens of thousands of views per day before advertisers will even notice you?

Advertisement Placeholder
How many views does your site need to be getting before advertisers will start to want to buy ad space on your site? I'm guessing you need tens of thousands of views per day before advertisers will even notice you?

Not necessarily (especially if you make the process easy to purchase ads and allow for the advertiser to track the results). I've sold private adverts in the past on a site that only had around 4,000 monthly visits. WebGurubb doesn't get tens of thousands of views a day but does still attract advertisers. Obviously if you want to get large corporates advertising on your site, you'll need to be huge.

Not necessarily (especially if you make the process easy to purchase ads and allow for the advertiser to track the results). I've sold private adverts in the past on a site that only had around 4,000 monthly visits. WebGurubb doesn't get tens of thousands of views a day but does still attract advertisers. Obviously if you want to get large corporates advertising on your site, you'll need to be huge.
Thanks for the feedback. If you are willing to share, what range of $ would I possibly be able to make with around 4000 monthly visitors?

You could possibly have 4 125 x125 banners on the sidebar selling for $5 each and then a top and bottom leaderboard ad for $10 each. It depends on the niche. This was a webhosting blog I ran. I never sold up all the slots however...

You could possibly have 4 125 x125 banners on the sidebar selling for $5 each and then a top and bottom leaderboard ad for $10 each. It depends on the niche. This was a webhosting blog I ran. I never sold up all the slots however...
And this is per month or per year? Doesn't sound too bad!

And this is per month or per year? Doesn't sound too bad!

Per month... Had I doubled the amount of traffic, which was probable within a month or so, I would imagine that every single ad slot would have been sold. I went for the quick route and sold the blog.

Per month... Had I doubled the amount of traffic, which was probable within a month or so, I would imagine that every single ad slot would have been sold. I went for the quick route and sold the blog.
That is really awesome to hear about actually! Thanks so much for all of this information, I really appreciate the experience.

The big advertisers look forward to advertising with websites that receive 10,000 visitors daily some advertisers look for 100,000 visitors monthly. The only way to make a decent amount of cash is to have those two amounts. There are ways where you can entice advertisers by having low visitors. One of the ways is to give out ad spaces for cheap. The only problem here is that some advertisers might not renew their subscription.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds