Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many Languages you can speak?

Let's see, I know.... 1 language, English.

--Sent from my ridiculously expensive smartphone.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can only speak English. I was never able to learn French at school so I gave up pretty much :D

I can fluently speak only Slovenian and English. However Slovenian language is so similar to bunch of other Slavic languages that I'm able to understand and maybe even speak some of them (e.g. Croatian, Bosnian).

Well I suppose I just learned something new. I would have thought there were tribal languages but that the main language of Afghanistan was Arabic.

What is ASL?
No bro! it's official language of Afghanistan, it's tribal is Arabic, Urdu and Persian.

I can speak German and English. My native language is German, but I can speak English fluently.

I can speak in English only. I once tried to learn how to speak in french but it never worked for me. I do not know whether it was my french teacher who was not so good at what she was doing or I was the one who was not such a good student. Either way, I think that if you want your child to learn how to speak in a certain language, then make sure that they learn this language when they are still young.

I have seen people get a job simply because they can speak in more than five languages. I think it is good to learn as many languages as you can.

I can speak in English only. I once tried to learn how to speak in french but it never worked for me. I do not know whether it was my french teacher who was not so good at what she was doing or I was the one who was not such a good student. Either way, I think that if you want your child to learn how to speak in a certain language, then make sure that they learn this language when they are still young.

I have seen people get a job simply because they can speak in more than five languages. I think it is good to learn as many languages as you can.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that age 6 is the best time to start to learn a new language.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds