Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many languages do you speak?

Advertisement Placeholder
I speak English fluently as it's my native language. Additionally, I can speak enough Spanish to get buy in a professional manner and in casual conversation. I guess that is perks of living in between two Latino families. I can also speak very little German as my step-dad studied abroad when he was in high school and has taught me some of the language.

I speak English as I was born and lived in the United States for most of my life. I can also speak Tagalog when required to (I haven't had much practice but when I'm with Filipinos who prefer to speak Tagalog I can understand them perfectly and speak with effort haha). I can understand most Spanish because I've been around many speakers also a lot of the words are similar in Tagalog.

I speak four.

I'm from a north African country, who's official language is Arabic and second is French, thus, Arabic is my native and French comes in second, although the minority of the country speaks Berber (look it up), I had to learn it in order to communicate with some friends and other family members.

And as you can see, I also speak English, since I came to an English surrounding, where most of my family members speak it, English just grew into me, I guess.

P.S: I'm also in the process of learning Russian (it's extremely hard, however, I'm quite determined to add it to my 'directory' of languages). :)

I speak four.

I'm from a north African country, who's official language is Arabic and second is French, thus, Arabic is my native and French comes in second, although the minority of the country speaks Berber (look it up), I had to learn it in order to communicate with some friends and other family members.

And as you can see, I also speak English, since I came to an English surrounding, where most of my family members speak it, English just grew into me, I guess.

P.S: I'm also in the process of learning Russian (it's extremely hard, however, I'm quite determined to add it to my 'directory' of languages). :smiley:

Russian sounds pretty fun to learn honestly, where are you learning it?

My mother tongue is Urdu which I speak at home with my family and relatives. Though, since I live in England, I do speak fluent English. I can also read Arabic (but not understand it, so I couldn't talk Arabic in a conversation) and I know quite a bit of French and I'm still learning more.

So I should say about 4 languages.. :p

I speak English fluently. :D I know a little bit of French and Spanish, but French is the only one I have hope of using in an actual conversation. :p

It's great to see people speaking more than one language.
As for me, I can speak three different languages.
Honestly, English is my third language. My mother tongue is Telugu and my national language is Hindi. I am not that good with Hindi these days, as there aren't that many people around me, who belong to others states :D

I only speak English and Dutch, if we're talking about 'speaking fluently' here. My German and Spanish are 'okay'-ish, I guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds