Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many kids do you have or want?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I would like to one day get married and have at least two children. Three is the max I think I could handle. But I think it'd be great to have kids one of these days. But first I need to meet the right woman. Kids will be in my future, it's just a matter of when. Anyway, how many kids do you have or want to have?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like to have two boys and two girls so that they will be able to share things in life and do not have to look for support out of the family. They can be the best friends for each other.

I would like to have two boys and two girls so that they will be able to share things in life and do not have to look for support out of the family. They can be the best friends for each other.
Many families do the hand-me-down method, where the younger kids get the clothes their older brothers and sisters had. Hand-me-downs as they call them. But, these days you want to get your kids new clothes from time to time. It's fine to give them their old clothes, as long as they're in good shape and they're okay with the clothes. But you should still get your kids some new clothes from time to time too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds