Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many income sources are enough?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Many experts will advice you to have several income sources because if one is not working then you can earn from others.
How many income sources are enough?

Advertisement Placeholder
They are never enough but I think we need to have 2-3 minimum income sources and then we can consider ourselves as better placed than others

They are never enough but I think we need to have 2-3 minimum income sources and then we can consider ourselves as better placed than others
You are right, having 2 or 3 income sources will help you build a steady income.

It is very bad to depend on only one source of income considering the economic situation of the countries in the world.
You are right, if you rely only on one source of income then you will need to take loans which is not good for your financial life.

In most countries, offline income sources are more reliable since the government is regulating stock markets,financial, banking sector. Only in the internet sector government relies on slander, fake rumors to commit financial fraud on online investors,especially some domain investors.

I am still dependent on my offline earnings and don't have another stable earnings source but would love to have at least 2 more so that I can have 3 sources of earning and this way I can save more money.

The number does not really matter, what actually matters is how much money you are bringing in.

I am closely looking at my resources and would love to invest the amount in securities that can fetch a decent return and also planning to start with some passive income by renting some of my free space.

I feel we should have at least 3-4 earning sources and if we are dependent on only one source then it's dangerous for us and this is why we should work on adding more reliable sources of earning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds