Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours do you spend on the computer each day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
I'm probably about the same. A lot of my work involves emails, so I spend most of my day staring at a computer screen. :p

I work 8 hours a day, and am usually on my computer for the other 5-6 Im awake.. probably 12-14 hours a day. :disappointed:

I spend around 12 hours as well. In between work and free time, I am always on the computer doing things.

I spend way too much time on the computer and will not answer anynore questions without my attorney.

My Whoooole damn day. Computer at work, computer in free time, on mobile in between. I only take breaks to skateboard, lift weights, get it on with my gf, and play with my cat.

I usually spend 4-5 hours online. I like to just surf online sometimes, and honestly there is so much that you can do online, no wonder people are online so much.

Oh many hours. I not only work from home and manage websites, but I also enjoy gaming. When I don't have anything to do around the house, I am on my PC! haha I am trying to go out more though. It is all too easy to get sucked in and stay glued to my computer lol

If you ask my girlfriend she would say too many. I average around 12 hours a day. Sometimes a little more depending on how much work piles up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds