Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many hours do you chat everyday?

Credits
There are those who are more comfortable with chatting over any other means communication with either their friends and family. They don't feel okay with too much calls but ready to chat anytime of the day as long they're awake.

For someone like me, it's exactly how I feel towards chatting. I'm more of a chatty person than calls. So, I can chat for more than 14 hours a day.

How many hours do you chat everyday?

Advertisement Placeholder
Maybe 2 or 3 hours max is what I chat online everyday. It's mainly on Discord I chat with my friends. I have few friends on Facebook I chat with too.

My chat is always open. I can't say categorically how many hours I can't everyday but I know I chat for hours. I reply chat whenever I get them.

I chat a lot with my family.
I don't chat too often with friends though as we are busy most of the time with some of them in college and some at work.

I took pap with milk in the morning. I've been feeling sleepy all day because that's what pap does to me when I take it. I've not been online too much today because I've been arrested by sleep.

I can't be able to say specifically how many hours I chat everyday because I am only going to chat whenever I receive messages from my friends or when I am in the mood but I should be chatting at least 4 hours or more in a day.

I chat most time of the day with my friends and family. I'm always getting chats from them which I'm expected to reply them. I don't like keeping my friends waiting on my reply.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds