Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours a day for your business?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
How many hours a day do you put into your business? If you have people working for you, how many hours do you expect them to work as well?

For my new venture, I am online checking things, doing graphics, posting, trying to get leads, a good 5 hours a day. That's all spread out though and not at once.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say that it depends on the type of business/job and the other activities I have to attend to in a day. Carefully analysing all your schedules will give you an insight of the time you should spend in a particular activity.

Right now, I put 2 to 3 hours a few days a week. I am a bit busier than usual so I have to make sure my time is focused on things at work as well as home. When I have more time, I will do 3 to 4 hours a day.

it all depens on what type of bussness you have most peaple spend about 3-8 hours per day managing some less some more I think that if you don't have any other job you should work for at least 3 hours per day

When I was running an offline business, I was working full-time. However, these days I only have an online business and I work on my business on a part-time basis. My businesses are small, and generate small income, therefore, I do not allot many hours for my business.

It's usually different every day. Some days I'm working most of the day, well over 8 hours. And some days I put in 30 to 45 min max. Some days are better.

It's usually different every day. Some days I'm working most of the day, well over 8 hours. And some days I put in 30 to 45 min max. Some days are better.

This is actually the beauty of becoming a freelancer because you are the one that is going to determine exactly how you do your jobs and when you do it in a way that it is going to be very convenient for you to be able to do other things.

Actually it always depends on the kind of business or jobs that you have.

There are some kind of jobs that does not requires people to work more than 5 hours and some not less than 12 hours daily.

My business is my life and my source of livelihood so there is amount of time I spend with it daily that's ever too much. Sometimes I spend more than official working hours with my business.

I would say that it depends on the type of business/job and the other activities I have to attend to in a day. Carefully analysing all your schedules will give you an insight of the time you should spend in a particular activity.

Well, I work on many forums. I spend a lots of time working on different forums and it is very hard thing to do. Despite all this, i still try my best in order to stay active and stay dedicated. I think that forums and other freelancing platforms could be a great way to interact with people and also make money as well.

My business is my life and my source of livelihood so there is amount of time I spend with it daily that's ever too much. Sometimes I spend more than official working hours with my business.

The most important thing is for you to invest a good amount of time in your business so that you will get out the best from it which all depends on profit-making because that is the essence of running any kind of business.

Well I think it depends on what kind of business you have.

it might be online or either an offline business. working online sometimes I spend not less than 6 hours daily but almost the whole day for offline business

Well I think it depends on what kind of business you have.

it might be online or either an offline business. working online sometimes I spend not less than 6 hours daily but almost the whole day for offline business

Most businesses in my country actually opens up around 8:00 AM in the morning and closes around 4 or 5 p.m. in the evening depending on the kind of the products and services the particular business is offering to the public.

The most important thing is for you to invest a good amount of time in your business so that you will get out the best from it which all depends on profit-making because that is the essence of running any kind of business.

Investing time involves assessing your business and managing it in the best way possible. The fact of the matter is that a serious person takes his business quite seriously. Investing time also means that you learn many things while conducting business.

Investing time involves assessing your business and managing it in the best way possible. The fact of the matter is that a serious person takes his business quite seriously. Investing time also means that you learn many things while conducting business.

There is no way anyone who is interested in running a business would not invest a lot of time in the business especially when the business is new. This is because that is when it is very important for you to do everything possible for the business to pick up.

There is no way anyone who is interested in running a business would not invest a lot of time in the business especially when the business is new. This is because that is when it is very important for you to do everything possible for the business to pick up.

When a business gets older, i think that the owner of the business hires managers in order to deal and handle the business activities. The fact of the matter remains that it entirely depends on the actual capital a business owner has. They can hire more people who could manage business behind their backs.

When a business gets older, i think that the owner of the business hires managers in order to deal and handle the business activities. The fact of the matter remains that it entirely depends on the actual capital a business owner has. They can hire more people who could manage business behind their backs.

The size of your business and the operation of the business is what is going to determine how many workers you need to employ for the business activities to be carried out successfully without being in a position where you are not meeting your quota.

How many hours a day do you put into your business? If you have people working for you, how many hours do you expect them to work as well?

For my new venture, I am online checking things, doing graphics, posting, trying to get leads, a good 5 hours a day. That's all spread out though and not at once.

I am always a bit flexible with how many hours that I put working online and offline. On weekends, I have more time to check how things are moving and to ensure that my tasks are done the right way. I am a bit busy during weekdays and dedicate more time to my offline activities during those periods.

I am always a bit flexible with how many hours that I put working online and offline. On weekends, I have more time to check how things are moving and to ensure that my tasks are done the right way. I am a bit busy during weekdays and dedicate more time to my offline activities during those periods.

It is always going to be in the best interest of your business to schedule it in a way that you can maximize whatever you are doing in your business to make more profit. Also, make sure that the way you are running the business is not going to cause any kind of health challenges for you, because whenever you overdo things in your business, your body is always going to pay the price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds