Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many domains do you own?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
I have around 22 domains at the moment BUT I'm going to get rid of 15 or so because they're on 1and1 (I bought them when they were $1). So I really only have 7 real ones that I am developing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once I got over a few domains it all became too hard to develop them, but I'll get around to it eventually. What sites do you have Alex?

I did have about 112 I think, but I have sold a couple and let others simply expire. I am trying not too have ones I don't need these days just to budget cut a little here and there. At this time, I have a little over 60 domain names registered and being put to use. Some of the redirect to one site :) Some of them are pinned to private forums and websites used for testing and other top secret purposes :p

That sometimes can be a good idea to buy the .org, .net etc., but often it doesn't matter. I have to promise myself not to buy any more domains until I have developed the others.

Wow Shawn, that's a lot of money in domains!

Well, I guess what they say is true, you have to spend money to make money.

I personally do not have any at the moment. I have no desire to develop and maintain a forum currently. Maybe in the future though..

Used to have 40 domains with active sites years ago. Then I had to take my web design business seriously and sold/closed some of them. I think I'm now to 15 sites, if I'm not mistaken.

I own a few, I am trying to bring them down now, It's getting too much to handle, and I have a habit of snatching up deals from a few different places, Which leaves me with domains all over the place!

Next renewal i need to centralize my registrar i think!

Around 15 right now. Most .com, few .ro (since I also run Romanian sites), and 2 .net I think. Used to have over 40 (which were all active sites), but cut back on the numbers and am keeping less sites that are easier to manage right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds