Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many cups of tea or coffee per day is ok

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Tea and coffee both can be good for your health as long as you drink in moderation and do not add a lot of sugar or cream. But the question is how many cups of coffee or tea can be appropriate for a single day. How many cups can you drink without damaging your health?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think 2 cups of coffee is fine and about 3 cups of tea at most, the days that I have had 3 cups of coffee in the same day I have felt very upset, all this should be measured by the amount of mg of caffeine that coffee has, but I think that 3-4 cups of coffee in a day begins to exceed the acceptable amount of caffeine in a day per average adult

I also believe instead of counting cups, what is more important is how much caffeine you are putting inside your body, or how much sugar and fats you are putting inside your body (if you like to use sugar and cream)

Depends on what kind of tea or coffee you drink there is strong💪 coffee, weak coffee👎, medium coffee🤏 and the same with tea. I personally almost never drink tea, but coffee 1 cup ☕ once every 2 months. For those people who regularly drink coffee I advise to drink 1 cup a day. And tea once every 3 days. 🧋

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds