Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Calamity1

Credits
Personally I’ve been to 8, and going to my 9th next week.

US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, DR, Bahamas, St Thomas, St Maarten, and soon to be Peru

Advertisement Placeholder
I have only ever been to England which is where I was born. I would love to visit America and one point if I have the chance and also France as well if I have the chance.

I always believe that you should try and do as much as you can in life, especially the things you hope to do and I hope one day to be able to visit both places and say I did that :)

Counting my country I have been to 3 more, Portugal, France, and Italy, I want to travel more :(

So far, excluding the UK (where I live), it's:

Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden. I've passed through France without stopping, but I don't count that.

Also been to Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man, which aren't 'countries' as such, but also aren't part of the UK (they're self-governing dependencies of the Crown).

I'm so jealous of people who live in Europe and the free travel zone (the Schengen area). They can hop on a train and in a few hours be in a totally different country!

Very fortunate to have had parents who went on international trips when we were younger, and I still manage to travel once a year. I've been to most places in North America (Mexico, Canada, and of course many places in the US where I live) and several countries each in South America, Europe, and Asia.

There's a short quote by Hans Christian Anderson that I think is so inspiring: "To Travel is to Live."

I've travelled to Italy, Germany, France, Spain and Portugal. I wish I could visit more countries all over the world but it's an expensive hobby. I may travel to China by the end of the year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds