Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

Well concerning your question on how many businesses I have been a part of over the years, well I can't answer this question accurately but I would say that I have been part of 2-3 businesses some online others offline ventures

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a business, but I have been part of at least three ventures, two of which have been successful. These businesses are offline with family and friends. I hope sooner rather than later, to have one of my own.

I have started a business of selling books on Amazon. I help people publish their book. I have also worked for other freelancing pages like fiverr and upwork

Well I've not been able to start up any business of my own but I have been part of a lot of business organisation both as an employee and as as someone who have been the establishment of that business, one of my friend had a business and we were the group of people that actually help to start with that business.

I have never started a business offline or been a part of any. Maybe just when I was selling wholesale scratch cards for my mum sometimes back. But I plan of having a business of my own in a few months. I am just waiting to get all the capital I need.

I have only been able to start up a business now and I plan to start up another business in the nearest future. My greatest challenge in starting up a business has been getting startup capital and it still also remains a big challenge to me right now in starting up my dream business.

I have been involved in so many businesses, some became a success while others did not last long, while others are seasonal but all tends to generate good profits at times.

I have been in several businesses but for now I'm managing one and busy preparing to add one so I can run them concurrently.

Sincerely speaking I have only engage in a business which I do really benefit from it income and always talk about it benefit. when I was in the university a friend introduced me to his computer business cafe which I dedicate my time and effort to the business at last I become the sole proprietor of the business.

At least you have many of them you handled in the past and still going and handling more, offline and online. I'll say that, I've engaged in countless business negotiations. Both in real estate and in other business initiative.

I haven't not really started any business except online business for now but I have a plan to establish any moment from now with the little capital with me .

In the last 20 years, I have started a half a dozen business, my all offline business failed, some business made me big loss and some businesses were neither profit nor loss.

I have disciplined myself not to be a jack of all trades,I am just in 3 businesses,I run two online business and one offline business successfully.

I have been privileged to be part of two, one online and the other one offline, the offline one had to close because I couldn't find time to dedicate to it.

I have been involved with one start up and it was very exhilarating because I hot to see the things needed for a business to move from a small scale unit to a large scale unit. Unfortunately the startup collapsed after 5 months due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
At moment I'm typing this reply, I've started about seven business in which only two of them are still very much active. I can only talk of the seven tangible ones but there a lot of many smaller ones I've started and forgotten about them.

I Just started selling baking ingredients some months ago and i am operating the job with my wife and it has been a very lucrative business because the shop is located in an student area.

I am just making finishing touches for my own business but now I am helping a friend with a point of sale(POS) agency and because we're close I am able to learn a lot about businesses.

Do you make money from all these websites that are owned by you? I don't think it's easy managing them without earninng anything in return.

I have been into different businesses nbefore and I learnt various skills while dealing with people. I have been involved in event management which I find very lucrative if u are able to get a good client, though it has it own challenges too. I have also been involved in the buy and storing of farm product. This has a lot of profit in it but come with great risk.

When it comes to online jobs, i been part of alot of online business i even joined some from the very beginning, tho some ended up crashing and the CEO running with our money and we end up placing curses on the company and CEO😅 ANYWAYS am currently working on my graphic design skills So i can start up a small business in graphic design

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds