Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long should one be patient with a failing business before quitting?

In my opinion and view being patience seeing your business fail will not help in reviving the standard of your business. Evaluation and restructuring the business policy and service is the only way to keep your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe it takes about six months to see if things can change and.ti actually figure out how to make the business run effectively, and if things don't work out after one year or two years max, it's time to consider quitting.

I believe it takes about six months to see if things can change and.ti actually figure out how to make the business run effectively, and if things don't work out after one year or two years max, it's time to consider quitting.
During the six months you are talking about , what if the business is not generating profit but at the same time is not making you lose money
Do you still think it is advisable to hold on ?

Seriously if your business fail definately you will need to wait and work on some certain aspect of the business fixed things that seems wrong then you will be able to have a good and successful business.
There is no point for quiting patience is the best rather

Actually quitting a business, is not any of the qualities of an entrepreneur but they are all advis to be able to take precautions that are necessary to develop their business. they should be able to find out reason behind thete failure and try to correct their mistakes if necessary.

There are cases where quiting is not a bad thing. But it is absolutely essential that you start up your business with the mindset of succeeding. It would help you surmount the challenges you would encounter.

I always advise people never to waste their time on businesses they are not comfortable with. If you know you are no longer passionate about a business it is better for you to quit.

The first aim of a business is not the money. Alot beginning with several misconceptions that it is always good to start gaining profits overnight. The first aim is to solve problems and when you are consistent the profits would troop in.
During the six months you are talking about , what if the business is not generating profit but at the same time is not making you lose money
Do you still think it is advisable to hold on ?

The first aim of a business is not the money. Alot beginning with several misconceptions that it is always good to start gaining profits overnight. The first aim is to solve problems and when you are consistent the profits would troop in.
That means if your business is not generating constant profit , does it really mean that you are not solving the required problem in the business or is it as a result of the fact that the business is not properly managed ?

Both can be the very reason why the business is not running smoothly,
If you are honestly addressing people's problem, they would definitely be patronizing you.

The stress and the money being put into the business will never allow you to quit easily when the business is having a problem , as the owner of the business, you must use all the strategies you know to save the business and if they don't work , then you quit honorably .

Your patience should to when your losses are overtaking your investment and profit in it, that is when you should pullout completely

There's no fixed amount of time for you to wait before quitting as you've said because it would be your choice to make. You can quit the business if you have tried all options and the business is still not moving forward.

I think that I would quite after some time. This is because I believe that time is really important and there is no reason for wasting your precious time after something that does not work at all.

I think that I would quite after some time. This is because I believe that time is really important and there is no reason for wasting your precious time after something that does not work at all.
There's really no niche especially online that's not very competitive and that would make you feel like you don't have what it takes to succeed but inanycase, we should know when to quit.

Some business are bound to fail from the start because as the owner of the business, you did not make the neccesary plan for the business, some business are started based on the greediness of the owner when he knows nothing about the business .

The decision of when to shut down a failed firm is complicated and may be influenced by a variety of factors, including the company's financial status, the founder's personal situation, and the feasibility of the original business idea. Before making a choice, it may be beneficial to carefully assess the business's potential and seek guidance from mentors or other entrepreneurs.

I think that's bad advise. As soon as you discover that an employment isn't heading towards a direction that would profit, you should begin to look for options elsewhere.

This is something I will also do when it is very obvious that I'm already in a sinking business or a job that is no longer realistic for me, the best thing to do would be to find a way to quit such projects and look for something better to do.

The decision of when to shut down a failed firm is complicated and may be influenced by a variety of factors, including the company's financial status, the founder's personal situation, and the feasibility of the original business idea. Before making a choice, it may be beneficial to carefully assess the business's potential and seek guidance from mentors or other entrepreneurs.
Well that's true but I don't think if there's any specific time to quit, when you are doing something an it's not worth it,you can decide to quit, all we wanted is success not excuses.

Most times, we don't make enough profits from a business as we imagined and would want to quit, though we are always advised to be patient. How long should one be patient before quitting to focus on another one?
I think the person needs to be patient until he sees that nothing good can come out from the business before he decides to stop doing the business. That is what I feel

A business thats bounnd to fail will always fail no matter hard you try because it has been destined to fail , because there's no proper business plan to follow the business
A business thats bounnd to fail will always fail no matter hard you try because it has been destined to fail , because there's no proper business plan to follow the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds