Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long should one be patient with a failing business before quitting?

I will not advise you to quit the business you are doing at present just because you are facing some difficulties. You can try another business idea for a while before coming back to this world but you should never give up.

Advertisement Placeholder
Leaving or dumping a business you have already set isn't a nice idea as you might want to come back to the business later. Business success isn't an easy task or an overnight success. Persistent, proper management and digitalization is the key.

Sometimes you know deep down that something isn't right and it is time to let go. Your tuition tells you. After you must have run your data over and over again, you know when to call it quits.

Most times, we don't make enough profits from a business as we imagined and would want to quit, though we are always advised to be patient. How long should one be patient before quitting to focus on another one.

When it comes to a failing business if you have actually done all that you believe that is possible for you to grow back the business to where it used to be and all to know avail it is very important that you move on from the business.

Well, as long as it's possible for an entrepreneur to waited on his business before giving up. this is because business is a life time investment and it needed to be handled with so much care because you may give up on a business which may not be the best option.

Patience and persistence... One should keep trying and trying. It will one day sail through.
I have a friend who kept trying at a business and never made it through.
Bottom line, the business failed and he lost a lot of resources trying and trying.
Do you think there are better steps to take even while trying?

In this case quiting isn't the best option. The best thing you need to do if you find yourself in such situation is for you to testify the problem that is making you to fail.

Once you have given the business a second trial and it still is not making profits as expected, i think it is best to quit.
You could start up another business instead of wasting resources on the failing business.
I think every business should be given a second chance to thrive. After trying for sometime and it still is not working, then it is better to quit to avoid waste of resources.

I have always believed that people should not lose hope or quite until they see no hope. I am sure that when it comes to conducting business, there is always some hope. However, people must not spend capital if they see that they business is obviously falling.

Sometimes we don't get what we expect to get from our business but that shouldn't make a person to stop the business, you should keep trying and never to give up.

When it happens to be that the business you venture is not meeting your desirable pattern you want, it's not advisable to quit at once, but rather research on the things contributing to it's setback.

Whenever your business is failing the most important thing is to identify where the fault is coming from. After you have done this then you should try to see if you can be able to correct it and if you cannot then you should abandon the business.

Patience, is one of the best qualities that keeps a business alive or to last longer. The time, to which you are to wait for a business before giving up is not the matter but as long as you can keep trying and finding solution to your business is the best thing.

Patience, is one of the best qualities that keeps a business alive or to last longer. The time, to which you are to wait for a business before giving up is not the matter but as long as you can keep trying and finding solution to your business is the best thing.t
A business that is not really profitable and you keep on losing all the little money you are earning somewhere on the business, so do you really think it is a wise decision for people to keep trying on this ? Most times it is better to quit the business to avoid so much lost.
is not really profitable and you keep on losing all the little money you are earning somewhere on the business, so do you really think it is a wise decision for people to keep trying on this ? Most times it is better to quit the business to avoid so much lost.

I understand how much it truely hurts to invest so much into a bussiness without seeing any growth or improvement.
What to do? Seek advice from people who are already successful in the same line of business.

Most times, we don't make enough profits from a business as we imagined and would want to quit, though we are always advised to be patient. How long should one be patient before quitting to focus on another one?
If there is no more hope for the business that's failing, it's very important that you have the business scrapped when it can be liquidated and get some money from it.

Well, business, requires patience ness at all time and in all situations. As long as you can be patient enough in waiting for your business no matter what situation it's, I believe possible solutions can comes your way. business requires someone who never gives up.

Most times, we don't make enough profits from a business as we imagined and would want to quit, though we are always advised to be patient. How long should one be patient before quitting to focus on another one?
He doesn't really have to be so long before you would know that there is no need for you to wait any longer and quit the business but once you already realise that you can't really see if the business from crumbling it is better to quit.

We need to be more patient when we first start a business, you need to be more patient for like 3years before the growth comes. Alot of caution and discipline need to be followed

This is a matter of choice. It's depends on the level of input and capital use in running the business,I think more time and hardwork can kick the business running again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds