Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long has your PC been on for at this time?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Some of us don't turn out PCs off, instead we put it on sleep. I mostly put my PC to sleep before I go to bed. But I've been told it's good to shut down your PC somewhat often, so that your PC can have some much needed rest. When was the last time you shut down your PC after having it on for so long? For me I turned my PC off last week, but since I've been putting it to sleep again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of us don't turn out PCs off, instead we put it on sleep. I mostly put my PC to sleep before I go to bed. But I've been told it's good to shut down your PC somewhat often, so that your PC can have some much needed rest. When was the last time you shut down your PC after having it on for so long? For me I turned my PC off last week, but since I've been putting it to sleep again.

Putting my PC to sleep has been what I always prefer doing instead. I haven't always thought about shutting the system down most of the time simply because it can delay more when I have to go through the booting process. Aside from when I have to make some repairs on the PC, it is always set at sleep mode when not in use.

I never leave my PC to sleep, if I'm not going to use it I prefer to turn it off, that's what I've always done and ultimately I think it's better to keep it in good condition, since if I shut down the PC, it is not in operation while when it is at sleep mode, it is still in operation, even if it is not working.

I use a laptop, my laptop is about 3 years old. I bought this laptop after my last laptop started giving me a headache. Normally I use a laptop for 5-6 years. However, this time I am thinking to get another laptop even though it is in pretty good conditions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds