Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take you to commute to work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How long does it take for you to go to and from work? I don't drive so I work from home, but to those who commute to work, how long does it take you? Ever have to travel a long distance just to get to work?

Advertisement Placeholder
How long does it take for you to go to and from work? I don't drive so I work from home, but to those who commute to work, how long does it take you? Ever have to travel a long distance just to get to work?

I have worked in a telemarketing company. The office of that company was located quite nearby. However, they shifted their office and tried to transfer some of the employees. I used to come very late during those days. So, this was one of the main disadvantages of working in there.

This is actually one of the reason why I try as much as possible to apply for jobs that are within my location so that I will not have to be spending so much money on transportation before getting to work and even have to suffer been caught up in traffic.

Well I think it's depends on the distances covered and the location if you are also driving.

There are some location that might not be far from your office but because if traffic, you may takes an hour to reached your office.

Well I think it's depends on the distances covered and the location if you are also driving.

There are some location that might not be far from your office but because if traffic, you may takes an hour to reached your office.

This is actually the reason why everything needs to be considered when applying for a job in such location distance from your home. If there's always traffic, it means you're going to be leaving for work very early in the morning to miss the traffic.

I do not have any offline work, I work online and I work from my home office. Therefore, I do not have to travel to work or spend time and money traveling to the workplace. However, a couple of years ago I was working as a manager in a store and I used to ride 30 minutes on a motorbike to reach my workplace.

This is actually one of the reason why I try as much as possible to apply for jobs that are within my location so that I will not have to be spending so much money on transportation before getting to work and even have to suffer been caught up in traffic.

Well, I personally would not like to opt for a job that requires me to travel to long distances. However, I live in a residential area and there aren't many offices in this area. So, things might be really hard for me. Fortunately, the telemarketing company, which I used to work for, had an office in my area.

Well, I personally would not like to opt for a job that requires me to travel to long distances. However, I live in a residential area and there aren't many offices in this area. So, things might be really hard for me. Fortunately, the telemarketing company, which I used to work for, had an office in my area.

It is always going to be very stressful for you whenever you are going on a long distance when it comes to being at your workplace on daily basis. I have had an experience with that and it's always going to wear you out whenever you get to work. You won't have the energy to work immediately.

How long would you say it takes you to commute to your daily job? Maybe it's not an online job and you have to commute. How long does it take to get from your home to work? Is it a long period of time? Or do you live close enough?

I work online, but when I did commute to work, It would only take me about a 10-15 min drive to get to my call center job at the time.

How long would you say it takes you to commute to your daily job? Maybe it's not an online job and you have to commute. How long does it take to get from your home to work? Is it a long period of time? Or do you live close enough?

I work online, but when I did commute to work, It would only take me about a 10-15 min drive to get to my call center job at the time.

I have also worked in a call centre. It was near my home and it never took me a long time to reach there. However, they changed their location and this meant that I had to travel a bit longer. I also used to come late at night as well. However, I soon left that company for good.

Currently, I work from home, I do not have to commute to work. My last job required 30 minutes ride on a motor bike. I was with that job for little over a year and than I stopped working for others and began concentrating on my home based businesses

When I was employed and have to travel to the office, the distance from my house to the office could take me about 30 minutes. So I have prepare early so I could not be late..

Currently, I work from home, I do not have to commute to work. My last job required 30 minutes ride on a motor bike. I was with that job for little over a year and than I stopped working for others and began concentrating on my home based businesses

There was a company where I worked 2 years ago which was a sex toy store. I was fortunate enough to secure the job in a location where the company isn't too far from my house. It didn't take me more than 15 minutes drive to get to the office, if I decide to make use of motorbikes, it will not take me more than seven minutes to get to the office.

One of the things that are usually put into strong consideration whenever I am applying for any kind of job is the location where the company is and the distance from my home. This is because it is something that will impact on my transportation cost for coming to work on daily basis.

Well, in case if they are offering fuel, then many people may consider joining them. However, we must also remember that if you live in a really crowded place, then it will take a very long time in order to reach there, especially if there is a lots of traffic jams in your city. This is why many people prefer to work in the country side instead of a city.

Well, in case if they are offering fuel, then many people may consider joining them. However, we must also remember that if you live in a really crowded place, then it will take a very long time in order to reach there, especially if there is a lots of traffic jams in your city. This is why many people prefer to work in the country side instead of a city.

If you're living in the city, there's always going to cases of suffering too much traffic issues. It's something that's very common in the city. I face traffic challenges whenever I'm going to work. In fact, I'm very used to it now that it no longer bothers me. I just time my movements to be on the road when the traffic isn't too much.

I work from home so I do not have to commute to work each day which I am very thankful for. My kids have to get public transport to school when they are in school and not on a break and it can be crazily busy in the morning around 8 - 9 am which is not something I would enjoy having to deal with each day if I had to work away from home.

If you're living in the city, there's always going to cases of suffering too much traffic issues. It's something that's very common in the city. I face traffic challenges whenever I'm going to work. In fact, I'm very used to it now that it no longer bothers me. I just time my movements to be on the road when the traffic isn't too much.

Well, the good thing is that I do not have to deal with such issues every day because I work from home. However, there are plenty of people who travel from one place to another and in many cases, they have to travel long distances. The sad thing is that it takes a lots of fuel to travel and the prices of fuel are soaring. This means that they spend a huge chunk of their salary on travelling expenses and this is not a good thing.

Well, the good thing is that I do not have to deal with such issues every day because I work from home. However, there are plenty of people who travel from one place to another and in many cases, they have to travel long distances. The sad thing is that it takes a lots of fuel to travel and the prices of fuel are soaring. This means that they spend a huge chunk of their salary on travelling expenses and this is not a good thing.

If you're only working from home, you don't have any business with transportation needed to go to work since you don't leave your house to work. It's among the advantages of working from home. There won't be anything like paying for transportation cost every day.

It is most times necessary to stay close to your workplace. It has so much advantages. One of such is that the rate of transportation fares are reduced and you could be able to get to your office environment on time as well..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds