Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take for you to train your employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a business and have employees, do you ever have to perform training with them? How long does it take to train your employees usually? Or do you let an independent company handle the training so you don't have to?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always hired people who have experience with similar tasks. For instance, when i hired waiter for my restaurant, I hired people who had previously worked as a waiter. I hire experienced people because I do not have to waste time to train them.

I have always hired people who have experience with similar tasks. For instance, when i hired waiter for my restaurant, I hired people who had previously worked as a waiter. I hire experienced people because I do not have to waste time to train them.
That's a way to go about it as well. I know people who will only hire people who are experienced in the work. You will want experience for a lot of tasks in the business world. Some people may need to be trained in certain aspect of the work though. Have you ever had to do any training with these employees? Or were they ready to go right away?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds