Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How long did it take for you to hit the Adsense payment threshold?

hickorycottage

Website
www.workathomeresource.info
Credits
I'm about halfway there, and I really hope I can keep my website up until I get there. I've been trying desperately to find ways to help support my family without the need to leave my daughter in the care of someone else, and I hope this works out.

How long did it take for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I think it took almost a year when I first started with adsense. Now it's around 6 months for a check (I use Wester Union, but it's the same money). The pay is very low and most other ad networks are paying me 4-5 or more times, so I don't focus on adsense too much anyway. And the ad revenue has DECREASED over the years, even if my sites have a better traffic.

dojo So what other ad networks do you recommend?
My first threshold met only after 1.5 years. But the thing is I never had to look back again.
Adsense pays me quite nicely and I guess within a few more months time, I will be able to make this my full time work! :)

It took me exactly 5 months to reach the first 100$. Later it went all smooth and more better,now I'm making 14$/day and I'm proud :)!

I hit it the first month signed up and that's mainly because I have a Youtube channel. You might want to add a little youtube vlog to go with your site as it will help you get traffic and you can give out some info on your site

dojo So what other ad networks do you recommend?
My first threshold met only after 1.5 years. But the thing is I never had to look back again.
Adsense pays me quite nicely and I guess within a few more months time, I will be able to make this my full time work! :)

Another good advertiser to use is Fidelity Media.

The good thing about them is that have NO MINIMUM threshold of payment. They pay out monthly no matter how much (or how little) you earn.

I hit it the first month signed up and that's mainly because I have a Youtube channel. You might want to add a little youtube vlog to go with your site as it will help you get traffic and you can give out some info on your site
What is the name of your youtube channel , can i see it ?I might subscribe :).

Youtube channel is a pretty good idea. I am earning like 150USD per month without doing much! :)

What is the name of your youtube channel , can i see it ?I might subscribe :).
It's budgetqueen79 it's a weightloss channel mostly. The thing about youtube is people love tutorials, you don't have to be a pro at it either you can just show a problem and solution. Whether you fail or excel at what you are showing it's somebody else that it may or may not work for also.

It's budgetqueen79 it's a weightloss channel mostly. The thing about youtube is people love tutorials, you don't have to be a pro at it either you can just show a problem and solution. Whether you fail or excel at what you are showing it's somebody else that it may or may not work for also.
So have you signed up for that youtube partner stuff? :)

I can't remember exactly but i recall it was a long time. Unfortunately, that is the way it works with Adsense. I look at it like this, it makes a contribution to your hosting costs which is great if you own multiple sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds