Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How LinkedIn helps to promote a blog?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Nowadays, like Facebook, people are posting a lot of their content on LinkedIn.If we put a direct link to our blog after posting the video on them, we can easily increase the traffic. This way people who come to our blog will not be disappointed. Express your valuable opinion on what you have to say about it

Advertisement Placeholder
I love LinkedIn for my blog as I have a basketball coaching blog, and most of my connections are coaches, so I get tons of views from LinkedIn.
If you take into consideration, this might be the best way to promote your blog if you have enough connections in your niche.

I love LinkedIn for my blog as I have a basketball coaching blog, and most of my connections are coaches, so I get tons of views from LinkedIn.
If you take into consideration, this might be the best way to promote your blog if you have enough connections in your niche.
It is really goog sir.

LinkedIn can only promote your blogs if you have a handful of LinkedIn connections, generally, most of those you find on LinkedIn are career people either in need of job connections or people who wish to advance their careers.
Facebook is a great tool to promote your blog as far as you have great content coupled with the fact that Facebook has high number of traffic.

Just dropping your post links in linkedin does not work, yiu nwed to build connection. Linkedin is a social network for professionals, ans you should try to connect with people on your niche. When you shaew contents among the people who are actually interested in the topic, you can build traffic.

Yes , indeed there is a whole untapped market of professional on LinkedIn, promoting your blog through LinkedIn is a very good thing, you can get profession opinions, review and even clients on there. So yes it is another way to promote your craft.

I have not familiar with the LinkedIn but it feels interesting getting to know about it,I will also like to use it so I don't mind if I can an extensive knowledge about it.Is there any benefit for the followers of the blog apart from the bloggers benefits.

LinkedIn is one of the best social media platforms that can help bloggers to increase their blog traffic. The only downside of this platform is that it is niche based social media platform that specially focuses on job search. So if you are blogger on the job search niche, LinkedIn should be a perfect fit for you.

Yeah people are awakening up to the social media platform too, and it is easy to promote on it.
Simply: share it in your feed, possibly also in the feed your company’s page. Maybe is some groups. Ask people to share, that also helps. Don’t sell it, just share. If it’s any good, people will pick it up.

• Complete Your Profile. Your LinkedIn Profile is your first impression on the site.
  • Build Your Connections. Search for people you know on LinkedIn.
  • Be Active.
  • Join Targeted Groups.
  • Create a Group.
  • Engage with Your Network.
  • Write Engaging and Interesting Content.
  • Share Blog Posts with Individuals.

Nowadays, like Facebook, people are posting a lot of their content on LinkedIn.If we put a direct link to our blog after posting the video on them, we can easily increase the traffic. This way people who come to our blog will not be disappointed. Express your valuable opinion on what you have to say about it
If you want to drive traffic to your blog from LinkedIn, then you need to be active, and post frequently on the site.Post status updates a few times a week. This ensures that your friendly face and/or company logo is seen often by your business network. The more you’re seen by your connections, the more trust you build, and the more likely they will click through to your blog. Additionally, this trust can develop into potential clients or partners.

You can get traffic through linkedin bit again the thing is that you have to post the thing that os in interest of the friends on linkedIn or also you can do it if you have more. Connections and have regular activity on linkedIn.otherwise just fo for the othersocial Media apps because these are using by mostly every age of people

Complete Your Profile. Your LinkedIn Profile is your first impression on the site. Build Your Connections. Search for people you know on LinkedIn. Be Active. Join Targeted Groups. Create a Group. Engage with Your Network. Write Engaging and Interesting Content. Share blog Posts with Individuals.

The key to success on LinkedIn is building connections. Your connection should be related to your field. For example, if you are a website designer, it helps to connect with a graphic designer, however, connecting with a footballer does not help you. When you are sharing your content, make sure you share the right content to the right audience.

LinkedIn is not good for promoting blog, it is only a good place for business connection. If you want to promote your blog, there are couple places and things you could do to promote your blogs. You can promote your blog by networking with other blogger in your niche. Come up with a good topic and ask other blogs to contribute to the topic. One the content is ready, out s linkback to their website and tell them to share with their audience and other bloggers.

I have linkedin account which I have neber used except to build a handful of connections. I don't even visit linkedin regularly. However, when I visit linkedin I see contents that are aimed at professionals, linkedin does not help in promotion of personal content.

LinkedIn is a social media platform mostly known to connect employers or employees so you can generate traffic to your blog only if you own a blog about employees and employers but if you don't then you can run advertisements for other categories of people on LinkedIn.

Really, I never New such social media network exist, I only use Facebook and whatsapp including Instagram, I don't really know about lLinkedIn and the rest of them maybe I will try and see how they operate that's an interesting assignment i will be happy to know about it.

Just by dropping your blog links in the linkedin does not mean you will gain a lot of traffic. You need to have a large connection and your connection should have interest on the topic of your blog. YOu are promoting gaming but your connection is interested in gardening, you will reach nowhere.

Well the only way through which you can advertise your blogs on your LinkedIn page is by dropping your blog link on your profile on the platform. this way anyone that visit your profile was really see your blog link there and can visit your blog

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds