Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How important is self-improvement for earning

After, the pandemic if I did not decide to improve myself I am pretty sure I will not be here today. After seeing the opportunities online jobs presented I decided to create time and improve my writing skills, which is self improvement.

Advertisement Placeholder
Self improvement is very important for online and offline earning. You need to improve yourself always by learning new things and practicing what you learn. A growth mindset is what makes many people to grow financially.

Nice one and people who fail to understand the fact that they need to upgrade their skills to meet up to the modern standard will eventually lose their job and the world will pass them by if they are not careful.
One of the thing that successful people do is that they are delibrate about their progress in life,and what they offer in terms of service as a result of their skill,they constantly improve on them,this helps them to be ahead in the sector they operate in.

Self improvement is very important because to everything you do or want in this word you must be train for it, so you getting the best requires how you have work on yourself
You're right. Self improvement is very necessary for everybody both at your work place or for your business enterprise. All are done to make sure you add more value to what you are doing already for better results

I believe that improving yourself is one of the major things you should do. A person with good self-control is the one who can save a lots of money and this is why I believe that self-discipline and willpower is also needed to make yourself financially strong.

Self improvement seriously goes a very long way as related to your earnings. Companies, organizations, clients don't pay for your certificate nor your documents, they pay for the value in you that you can offer

One of the thing that successful people do is that they are delibrate about their progress in life,and what they offer in terms of service as a result of their skill,they constantly improve on them,this helps them to be ahead in the sector they operate in.
Yes it's really necessary that we make an improvement on the skill we are dealing with, without it there are a lot of people especially competitors in our own field that might actually take over from us.is really necessary.

Yes it's really necessary that we make an improvement on the skill we are dealing with, without it there are a lot of people especially competitors in our own field that might actually take over from us.is really necessary.
One thing i have come to discover is that the person that does not take his personal development as a priority would come to a point that client are not coming as expected,not knowing that they have seen a better offer in terms of value.

Not just working with skills , nowadays there's so much competition in every sector of business all you also need is grace , hardwork and effort in what your doing

In order to earn, whether online or offline, you need knowledge and skills. You can knowledge and skills from education and training. However, the world is so competitive that education and training may not be enough, that's why you should constantly look forward for self improvement.

How much importance do you give to self improvement for earning?
Self improvement is the key in order to be able to increase your earnings and if you are working on your skills then you will be able to slowly increase your productivity as well so that you can do more in a shorter period of time. This is very important especially in online work.

Self improvement can definitely be linked to earnings. People or better still, employers will rate you based on your value. The value you add to your self will add to your self improvement

In earning money, self-improvement is an important call to level up your game and do better than you have been doing before. You can see that it is very important

One thing i have come to discover is that the person that does not take his personal development as a priority would come to a point that client are not coming as expected,not knowing that they have seen a better offer in terms of value.
Yes this actually make us to lose customers and potential profit ,that is why it is always advisable that we have to be on constant watch for any new technology in the area we are dealing with.this will help us do the improvement

Yes this actually make us to lose customers and potential profit ,that is why it is always advisable that we have to be on constant watch for any new technology in the area we are dealing with.this will help us do the improvement
I remmber a cilent we once worked for,he was just doing and applying his business strategy in a particular manner without much improvement on how to maximise his time on the work,we have to device a means on how he can properlly manage his time,and that worked for him,and he was very greatful for the advice.

Self improvement means you enhance your skills and gain knowledge. You can enhance your skills and gain knowledge through training and education. Self improvement will make you capable for jobs

I remmber a cilent we once worked for,he was just doing and applying his business strategy in a particular manner without much improvement on how to maximise his time on the work,we have to device a means on how he can properlly manage his time,and that worked for him,and he was very greatful for the advice.
Yes this is one of the perfect example of how we can improve our skill and if possible we use the modern technology to make things easier for us, it is really necessary to apply the modern technology.

Self improvement is really necessary to earn because the world is evolving. People are coming online to work now much more than ever and the competition is really increases. To improve your chances, improve yourself

It takes bravery to make money. To create money, you must put yourself out there, take calculated risks, and persuade people that what you have to offer is valuable. That is, you must be courageous.

It is better to always try to learn some business tips oneself. There are many books that talk about some techniques that are required of a good business person.

Self employment is very important because, when you are self employed you have full control of your work, and the profit you make is all yours and you are the one to decide the amount you take after any transaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds