Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How important is self-improvement for earning

I am very interested in self improvement by learning more skills and broadening the scope of my knowledge.This can help earn more.Presently I am learning coding which will help me a lot

Advertisement Placeholder
Self improvement in a business it's something that are very good and in every business stages there most be innovative and motivation, and technology every day to your way is only for you to be conversant.

In order to earn, whether online or offline, you need knowledge and skills. You can knowledge and skills from education and training. However, the world is so competitive that education and training may not be enough, that's why you should constantly look forward for self improvement.

How much importance do you give to self improvement for earning?
Self-improvement gives you the confidence for you to continue to earn money and when you are constantly evolving yourself then the amount of money that you are earning within a company or online will definitely be increasing because wherever you are doing and we noticed that you are bility is going high it will get to some extent they will not be able to pay you again you will become the highest in your career.

Self improvement is paramount for earning. The world is constantly changing and skills are constantly evolving. A person who isn't willing to improve will be swept away.

While I was transcribing a particular file the customer had her car impounded because she couldn't pay her loan on time. She gave the reason as loss of job. She was a transcriber with 15 years experience. Her job was taken over by AI. That was the warning I needed.

Two months later I was out of job as the transcription company needed few workers as they now use AI also. I was able to scale through because I had other options or else I will be struggling too. Self improvement goes a long way.

Self improvement is important in all fields, and even more in career. If you continue to self improve, you will gain promotion, you will receive better pay, etc. Self improvement is important for power and position as well.

Earning online nowadays do require you do work on yourself and develop on your special skills inorder to be able to earn more online. This is mostly due to the competitive nature of the market and you need to have a marketable skill inorder to earn from here

I was talking to a friend today and he said a friend of his makes #50,000monthly and his happy with it.. and I asked is he a married man, because if you don't increase what you get you will end up not meeting up your responsibility.

One needs to gather enough skills to remain relevant in today's world, infact for you not to be skilled in one or two engagement you can testify how your life is presently...

I was talking to a friend today and he said a friend of his makes #50,000monthly and his happy with it.. and I asked is he a married man, because if you don't increase what you get you will end up not meeting up your responsibility.
You're right about that. That amount in a month is definitely not enough for a family man, because you won't solve or carryout your responsibilities with it unless you have more ways of earning extra income

Anyone who wishes to make some good earnings needs to learn some skills in addition to whatever education he has. This is why you find different graduates enrolling for cyber security classes, data analysis classes, digital marketing and so on, these skills are hot cakes out there. In summary, a combination of indepth skills and education will improve one's opportunities to make more money.

Self improvement is very important when it comes to earning, by self improvement you get to get more opportunities better one at that and help you earn more

There's high rate of competition in business world. New ideas, new knowledge is developed everyday. We need to improve our selves to meet up with the market requirements
One of the essence of self improvement is that it makes you to be on top of what you are currently engaged in.It helps you to be the best in your choosen field.And it will make you to have this self confidence in what you are actually doing.

In order to earn, whether online or offline, you need knowledge and skills. You can knowledge and skills from education and training. However, the world is so competitive that education and training may not be enough, that's why you should constantly look forward for self improvement.

How much importance do you give to self improvement for earning?
I believe self improvement is important to earning in business.
I am still in the process of acquiring skills that will enable me make more money digitally.
Taking up certain skills gives one an edge over others in business.

Self improvement is of paramount importance to earning. 15 years ago a certificate in CCNA makes one a well sought after advanced networking person. That certificate only has a shelf life of 3 years.

For someone who got his CCNA degree five years ago and has chosen not to improve himself or herself it's safe to say that person will be scrapping for jobs as the new generation of advanced networking gurus would've taken over the market.

Self improvement is of paramount importance to earning. 15 years ago a certificate in CCNA makes one a well sought after advanced networking person. That certificate only has a shelf life of 3 years.

For someone who got his CCNA degree five years ago and has chosen not to improve himself or herself it's safe to say that person will be scrapping for jobs as the new generation of advanced networking gurus would've taken over the market.

I have never heard about the CCNA certificate. Can you please explain me what is it exactly and what kind of training do the intitute offer who provide this certificate? Is it related to self-improvement?

People who focus on self-improvemement have a much better willpower as compared to other people. Willpower is important when it comes to being a businessman. Willpower allows you to save more money and never give up when you fail.
This is very true. Self improvement comes with so much willpower. I guess it is because you are training your mind to be the best version of yourself. That way, you always apply that even in your business.

Yeah, it's very important that we improve on ourselves and skills so we could stand the chance to earn better not only online, but also in offline earning opportunities.

This is very true. Self improvement comes with so much willpower. I guess it is because you are training your mind to be the best version of yourself. That way, you always apply that even in your business.

I have noticed that willpower and self-improvement does play a crucial role. This is because there are many people who are lazy in their personal life and they also show laziness in their professional lives. This can have a great impact on their job/business.

Self improvement will help you develop yourself and give you a competitive edge above your rivals and business competitors. Working on your inter-personal relationship with people especially customers will definitely help your business.

Self improvement will help you develop yourself and give you a competitive edge above your rivals and business competitors. Working on your inter-personal relationship with people especially customers will definitely help your business.
You're right about that. Creating a social bond between you as a business owner and your customers would actually be good for business. Someone earlier suggested about creating maybe a telegram page for customers where you share some business talks

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds