Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How has the Google algorithm update affected your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
Every time google brings new updates, my sites lose their ranking, however, my site soon bounce back. The updates are bad for the sites that are using black hat tactics to rank high. For the site that are using white hat methods, updates do not affect.

Well the new updated Google algorithm does not affect my website at all because I use very legal ways to promote my website and so therefore the new Google algorithm has no business with my website ranking.

Well the new refreshed Google algorithm doesn't influence my site at all since I utilize legitimate approaches to advance my site thus in this manner the new Google calculation has no business with my site ranking.

I do not have a website but one of my friends does.As I have heard from him his website have not affected at all and that's because as I know he uses completely legal ways to bring his website at top

Such has never affected my free websites before. I think Google algorithm I have them to keep track of everyone's activity on Google. If you want to grow your website then master SEO.

Every time google brings new updates, my sites lose their ranking, however, my site soon bounce back. The updates are bad for the sites that are using black hat tactics to rank high. For the site that are using white hat methods, updates do not affect.
That is good news. If it goes down and back up, it means you are doing a lot of good SEO and you should continue doing so. I have two sites that have never recovered. But at least most of them will recover but not to the level they were previously. On the other hand, i have another three sites that really spiked upwards. I am not even sure what i did right or wrong!!! :)

If your website does not use black hat seo, if your site has high quality content properly optimized for search engines, gogle update will not affect your sites.

not all updates are going to affect your website in a negative way to be honest, unless you are a content creator on youtube, then having monetizing requirements harder isn't going to be in your side for sure

The google algorithm and any kind of update on google always makes my site metrics and ranking to fluctuate but I soon learn it and begin to abide by it.

I did not even notice that google did a dance of recent on their algorithm. I have been using my website comfortably and enjoying it the way I have been for a long time

The google dance is back again. How has it affected your website's traffic?
I currently do not own a website or blog but I work for someone who does. I must say that the update has really had a negative impact on most site owners, only a few have successfully tried to keep up.

The google algorithm update has not really affected my website in any way just because of the fact that I'm still able to rank my website and its going properly well with the traffic I jave

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds