Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How frequently do you buy domains?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I do not buy domains too frequently as I am not a domain investor and have never sold domains for money. I buy domains only when I am planning a new website. My last purchase was a couple of weeks ago when I bought a dot com for my site that was running with dot club.

Advertisement Placeholder
Buy domains means buy hosting means multiple sites. I think best approach for majority of people is one website except there is a lot of errors on websites then create new one this is the only exception.

Buy domains means buy hosting means multiple sites. I think best approach for majority of people is one website except there is a lot of errors on websites then create new one this is the only exception.
You do not have to buy hosting every time you buy a domain, you can just keep the domain with you and later resell it, or host with your existing hosting plan. You can find a lot of hosting packages that allow you to host multiple domains.

You do not have to buy hosting every time you buy a domain, you can just keep the domain with you and later resell it, or host with your existing hosting plan. You can find a lot of hosting packages that allow you to host multiple domains.
This would be another approach different than the first one this is because in this case it is not related to create a new site from scratch. Thanks for your precious clarification.

In my opinion, it is not an absolute requirement to buy hosting at the same time as purchasing a domain. Sometimes it’s just about reservations of the name for use or stimulation of sales.

In my opinion, it is not an absolute requirement to buy hosting at the same time as purchasing a domain. Sometimes it’s just about reservations of the name for use or stimulation of sales.
That's very true, a lot of people consider domains to be an investment and even when they are not planning to launch a site, they might still buy a domain.

It is domain name migration that means you have already a domain name on other hoster and would like to migrate or even host it on a sub domain of the website that is another technic and a long subject to speak about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds