Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How fast does fast food and restaurant business pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
Fast food business is a good and profitable business. I hope you can make a good profit from it daily. And one thing is your business, it depends on location, environment, customer food quality and service.
This business is very lucrative.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fast food business is also good but I prefer restuarant.many people prefer to eat in restaurant rather than fast food joint.that my observation.although I don't know your location may people there patronize fast food joint more than restaurant.but generally I will advice you go for restaurant.

Fast food business pays well and fast but the profit margin will be determined by the location and the category of people patronizing you. And most importantly the service quality.

I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
It pays really fast, like this state I am living now, they so much like patronizing fast foods and restaurants. Once you are not the lazy type, and you are willing to make food or snacks available at all times, you will really make it big. Money keeps ming continuously.

A very profitable business especially in Subcontinent. It gives you too much money plus a lot of customers. Try to start near university or college by that you can get a lot of customers there. It is very profitable business you will enjoy the job .

Fast food restaurant business is a good and lucrative business to venture into but just like every other businesses, it has its own down sides too. First of, are you passion driven or profit driven. If you have passion for the business couple with requisite knowledge and resources, the sky is your starting point.

Fast food and restaurant business pays in a short while after operation starts. It's so because after the initial capital the remaining amount to be spent on the business will be rotating.

Restaurant business is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. all you need is a good location and you are good to go. The good thing is that you can even start small, you mustn't spend much money to start it. But if you have much money, you can make it make the place beautiful so that it will attract high class customers.

Although factors like franchise affiliation may affect profit margins, fast casual restaurants typically have an average profit margin of 6-9%. This profit margin reflects the lower labor costs for pre-prepared food in the kitchen and a higher table turnover rate due to faster service.
Because employers know that food stamps, aid for dependent children, Medicaid, and other resources such as food pantries, soup kitchens, etc will make up the gap in what their workers don't get in pay.

It will give you instant pay or reward when you get customers. But people tend to go at famous food shop rather a new one. So try to get loyal customers but this thing will take a time but after that everything will be smooth.

There is confusion with your question. I don't know if it is the right term to use. But if you are comparing fast food into a restaurant profit. Well for sure fast food is the easiest way to earn a profit. Just make a it example for MC Donalds. Why do you think they are on the top? It's because they are fastfood.

please try and a locate a good restaurant and do some kind of understudy there. You should get some good tips there. You will really find it helpful. A couple of weeks should do.

And it also depend on the location and the qualification of those you choose to employ.

How fast a business grows depends on the credibility, effectiveness, consistency and efficiency of work put in a business. Setting goals is an important aspect of how fast your business can grow. Always try to achieve your goals.

Fast food or restaurant business no doubt is a very profitable business with fast money. This kind of business has the potential of turning somebody into a billionaire in a short while. People that has fast food business and who employ professional cooks are busy making cool money without stress.

Fast food business pays quite a lot although it requires huge capital for restart, and the overhead cost is usually high. But you can always start with a restaurant which is far more easier to start compared to a fast food eatery.

Although factors like franchise affiliation may affect profit margins, fast casual restaurants typically have an average profit margin of 6-9%. This profit margin reflects the lower labor costs for pre-prepared food in the kitchen and a higher table turnover rate due to faster service.When it comes to the highest-paid managers in the fast-food industry, Taco Bell leads the pack, according to data from Glassdoor which analyzed 10 major players in the fast-food industry.

Blood money, that's what I call restaurant/fast food owners. You know that interesting fact that you don't go out looking for customers rather they come looking for you occasionally? This kind of business generates cash within a snap of hand.

It depends on the agreement with you and with the business managers itself, there are a lot of fast food that pays daily and is based on the number of hours you worked . This methods is best suite for the students that needs money everyday for their expenses.

Most people will acknowledge that crown movement is paramount but also important to not is the nature of the people in the selected area for the business. Some area doesn't favour fast food business because of the nature of work that is available. Areas with less white collar jobs won't favour fast food business operators but might favour the restaurant type (the mama put style).
Understanding the people and their needs is important

A restaurant business can be very lucrative and very profitable, But making a forecast or predictions as to when the proceeds will start flowing in might be very challenging, because the major actors that will play in this type of business are humanbeings which behaviours are highly unpredictable. But in any case one might consider a year in other to be able to evaluate the business properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds