Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How far will technology take us?

PandahFish

Recognized member
Credits
We've come a long way since 1879 when Thomas Edison invented the first lightbulb. Now it's been over a hundred years and we have smart phones, smart tvs, robots, computers etc etc. Can we take technology to an extra level? What more are we capable of? Share your thoughts.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the last 50 years alone we have came far from what anyone would have ever expected.
In the last 15 years we have surpassed everything we would have dreamed.
In the year 2,000 they said we could not go any farther into technology then what we where at. They thought we where at our peak. Clearly they where wrong.

I suppose only time will tell!

I am waiting for my chance to go to space! Technology is amazing. I just hope it doesn't hurt us in any way in the future.

Technology is progressing further each day and there aren't any signs of stopping. I just hope that in my lifetime I'll get to experience virtual reality similar to the one found in anime, Sword Art Online (without bad side effects of course).

To be honest I'm hoping our technology will advance so far that it let's us time travel. Like in the TV show Terra Nova. I know it's silly but that would sweet to time travel.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.The sad part is that Hitler found out he is part Jewish... To be honest, I'm still hoping for hovering cars like in Futurama and every futuristic sci-fi TV show :D

The sad truth is, where would the world be today if that did not occur?
Probably years of Russian oppression as the Nazi's power in Europe stopped the Soviets gaining a greater stranglehold on Europe. #EndCommunism

I think we can go quite far as far as technological advancements are concerned. I expect us to continue to make significant progresses when it comes to technology.

As our world is already advancing as I write this post, I think it will advance much more. I feel like theirs a whole lot more to come.

Technology will always improve. That is for sure. But the the type of technology and the rate of change could be different in different eras.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds