Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Effective is Google Ads

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Google is the biggest advertiser for the internet. You can use Google Ads as a publisher (running ads on your site) as well as an advertiser (running your ads on the Google platform or google partner website. When you are trying to use Google ads as an advertiser, you can advertise your products and services on various platforms like youtube, Google search, mobile apps, and google partner websites. I have tried Google ads to promote my product and services, and I really liked this platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are well organized. Mobile apps on Google are advertising during mobile apps or other Google Play mobile apps ads and even Youtube channels on Youtube videos advertisements and websites on Youtube channel and Mobile apps and also on the websites but you cannot find the ad of mobile app on PC (if the visitor is using a laptop).

Google Ads is highly effective if the ad campaign is implemented correctly! It provides a cost-effective way for businesses to reach their targeted audience.

Google Ads is a highly effective and flexible marketing platform. It works according to your budget, and it targets your desired audience. You get a high return on your investments.

I think it "can be" a good return, unlike with cheap traffic companies (using pop-under and redirected domain traffic). Nonetheless, though, a lot of research needs to be done for making ads. I would also say the same for Bing and Facebook. Well, social media is quite different. That's a whole other topic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds