Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does bulk purchase reduces personal costs?

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
I have been hearing about the benefits of bulk purchasing and how it can reduce personal costs. Some people see it as a way to save money. Can someone explain the economics behind that?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my experience, bulk purchase does not save money. When you buy in bulk, you will also be using it very frequently or using it in large amounts, therefore, despite buying in bulk, your supplies will end up pretty soon. Yo will also have to put a lot of money in bulk purchase and your money will be hogged, whocul could have been used for other purposes.

In my experience, bulk purchase does not save money. When you buy in bulk, you will also be using it very frequently or using it in large amounts, therefore, despite buying in bulk, your supplies will end up pretty soon. Yo will also have to put a lot of money in bulk purchase and your money will be hogged, whocul could have been used for other purposes.

This may not necessarily be true. if you are really careful about how you utilise or consume products in the right manner, then bulk purchase could prove to be helpful, especially in case if you are being offered a good percentage of discount on products if you buy in bulk quantities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds