Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you stand out from the crowd?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
missed-opportunities.jpg

How do you stand out from the forum crowd? How do you become the red door in the photo above? What makes you different? What makes you better?

Why are you different and better than the competition?

What have you done to be seen differently as others in your niche?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd say the first step is not to be a "general" forum. This means the obvious general off-topic forum, but also general gaming, general tech, general *insert topic here*. There is a small note here as you can be the first to enter into a topic and that would be great (e.g. NFTs, Cypto, etc), but most topics are well-developed.

You need to give yourself a chance and making a general ABC forum when there are thousands of similar forums doing well in that space makes it a hard sell for new users who likely already have an account on a forum that is yours, but bigger and often better.

Then it comes to content and passion. You need to be the heart of your community and fill it is solid content to drive new users to interact with it.

I wouldn’t say we are better, just different. I like to be able to support fellow webmasters in ways my “competitors” don’t as in offering free forum hosting per example.
I think that is a very unique feature to have to be honest.

I was reading up on it and think you're off to a great start with that feature :)

I suppose I am your competition in a way, though I really don't see it like that but in reality, I suppose I am. But I don't think I'd ever have the capacity to offer hosting solutions like that.

So, that is definitely and unique "selling" point that your forum has.

And congratulations on that :cool:

I think that is a very unique feature to have to be honest.

I was reading up on it and think you're off to a great start with that feature :)

I suppose I am your competition in a way, though I really don't see it like that but in reality, I suppose I am. But I don't think I'd ever have the capacity to offer hosting solutions like that.

So, that is definitely and unique "selling" point that your forum has.

And congratulations on that :cool:
You are too kind! :love:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds