Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you see Google+?

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
For me, Google+ is the best of forum life and blogging, all rolled into one. Lots of fun people to talk with about SEO and business, gaming or just anything I might be interested in. It's less of a social network and more like a forum. You can find huge circles of people with common interests. That's just like forum life. But still there are some fun Xenforo style social networking features such as profile page, etc.

How do you see Google+; as a social network, forum or blog platform?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really do not care much for G+. I have tried to use it but just am not into it very much. I don't know if I don't fully understand it or what, but it has never been a go to site for me.

Google plus is a nice community for promotion and social interactions. The way it shows notifications keeps you connected either you are making a search or reading your mails. That way, people interact more with you and you can get real readers and people to talk with!

I do not know anyone at all who uses Google+. I think right now people prefer other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. Google+ doesn't seem to have too many advantages that would cause these other social media users to switch. I really cannot tell if it will become more popular in the future or not.

I think Google+ is quite a great social media site, although it is not as good as some of the other sites. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest are ahead of Google+ in my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds