Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you save?

Advertisement Placeholder
How do you make sure you have savings every month?
Because sometimes, most of the money I earn goes to bills and there are times I am unable to save consistently.
Brilliant question! Try to adopt the 30 day savings rule, you defer all non-essential purchases and impulse buys for 30 days.

Instead of spending your money on something you might not need, you're going to take 30 days to think about it. At the end of this 30 day period, if you still want to make that purchase, feel free to go for it.

I have my bank account set up where 30% of whatever is deposited automatically gets ported into my savings so I never actually see it in my main account. This makes sure I am not overspending as well as allows me to save.

Saving can be difficult at some point in time depending on what you do and how you earn. If you earn daily then it is ideal to spend daily but if you earn monthly it is advisable to save monthly same as week so it's all depend on how you earn get money

Saving my money in cryptocurrency stablecoins has been one of the best decisions that I have made because it also helps me to hedge against the rising inflation in my country.

Actually savings is not that very easy it's takes someone who has thought for the future to save if not he will find it very difficult because we always have needs and they needs to be settled.

You can save money every month depending the actual money you make every month can really matters how much you can save, for me I saved 20% of my money every month because I am not making too much.

Actually savings is not that very easy it's takes someone who has thought for the future to save if not he will find it very difficult because we always have needs and they needs to be settled.
It is absolutely ok that you should take it very easy whenever you are trying to solve problems in terms of saving. You should be doing that and concurrently trying to look for how to increase your income.

Sincerely currently I don't save money because the value of money some times depreciate so I prefer investing every funds I have

Well, there are several ways to which individuals can save. personally I will love to re invest my profit rather than saving in the bank because it will yield no additional profit after savings compared to re investment.
You can save money every month depending the actual money you make every month can really matters how much you can save, for me I saved 20% of my money every month because I am not making too much.
Actually saving money is very good but sometimes it's very difficult to be saving every bit of every month income because you may have needs or a situation 5hat may hinder you from saving for the month.

It is really good to save most especially in my country because what you save this month is the one that will save you next month and savings continues like that in my country.

For me I am just discipline with my savings, I try as much as possible to save at least 40 per-cent of my monthly earning.. I just don't know how I do it , but I'll make sure I stick to my plans and all the arrangement I have made.

the best way to save money is to understand what is making you spend more money and then cutting off that thing or reducing it to some extent if you cannot stop it entirely.

I save money both in the banks and in the box beside me so I do save some money.

And I think having saving is very good its brings financial freedom mostly when you dont have another source of income

I save money both in the banks and in the box beside me so I do save some money.

And I think having saving is very good its brings financial freedom mostly when you dont have another source of income

I guess that you are probably talking about the coin bank, if I am not wrong. I use my drawer as my coin bank, because I do not have a bank where I could save my money.

I guess that you are probably talking about the coin bank, if I am not wrong. I use my drawer as my coin bank, because I do not have a bank where I could save my money.
If I may get right that suppose to be crypto wallet that you are talking about I beleive that we can also save money there and bank is not an exception we cann really save some money in the bank as well,in my country we had some local banks which that transaction can be made

Brilliant question! Try to adopt the 30 day savings rule, you defer all non-essential purchases and impulse buys for 30 days.

Instead of spending your money on something you might not need, you're going to take 30 days to think about it. At the end of this 30 day period, if you still want to make that purchase, feel free to go for it.
This is a very good idea! I appreciate your suggestion. :)

I have my bank account set up where 30% of whatever is deposited automatically gets ported into my savings so I never actually see it in my main account. This makes sure I am not overspending as well as allows me to save.
This is an awesome feature, I'll find a bank that does this too. My current bank doesn't.

For the others, thanks a lot! I've learned so much from you, guys!

Saving money is something that I am always intentional about because I know the benefits especially on the long-term. Are usually stole my money in usdt cryptocurrency.

I don't really save, but I don't withdraw money from account anyhow except I need it. I would have love to be saving my money, but my earning is not consistent. Sometimes I made big money in a month and sometimes I don't made anything. It's only that are making consistent money monthly that decide to save a percentage of it.

Actually savings is not quite an easy task because it only takes someone who had made up his mind to do that. avoid unnecessary spending of your daily income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds