Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you resolve conflicts or disagreements with loved ones?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I am a very emotional person and because of a small trifle I can have a very strong quarrel with people who are dear to me, although I understand this, I cannot control it, which I later regret a lot and I cannot avoid it. And how do you resolve or avoid conflicts with loved ones?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very easy for me to bypass this problems and dearly conflicts. Am a patient type of person, I avoid most things that will get me annoyed. If my dearly seems to bring up argumentation that will land to conflict, the best I do sometimes is keep mute as if am not the one they are talking to.

Conflicts will always come, that's what I know😂😂. Somebody like me will agree to disagree with the person that I am having the conflicts with as long as peace reigns at the end.

The way I normally used to resolve conflicts is by keeping mute so that the person will calm down then we can figure it out in a cool way.

Conflicts will always come, that's what I know😂😂. Somebody like me will agree to disagree with the person that I am having the conflicts with as long as peace reigns at the end.

The way I normally used to resolve conflicts is by keeping mute so that the person will calm down then we can figure it out in a cool way.

To be quiet at the heat of the moment can be an excellent move to make as far as I am concerned. Conflicts escalate to worse degrees when the parties involved fail to settle in an amicable way. So, being calm and figuring out ways to settle a conflict should be the first step to make as far as I am concerned.

I try to remain silent and after sometime when our anger disappears, we will be celebrating with a nice food. Food helps control our anger.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds