Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you promote Clickbank products?

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
I love Clickbank products cause they pay high commissions. Most times, the sales page is very informative and does a good job of converting the potential customer easily. Though I've found more success by writing good product reviews about the actual Clickbank product. That usually means I need to buy a copy of the product. Sometimes a niche blog such as for romance or dating tips is good for promoting niche Clickbank products. You just post helpful articles and videos on the same topic, with an integrated product recommendation for a particular Clickbank product. These blogs rank well in Google cause of popular keywords.

I've thought about making my own video reviews for Clickbank products and uploading them to Youtube.

What are some ways that you promote Clickbank products?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used clickback for some time on one of my youtube downloader website and I guess I managed to make something around 40USD. Anyway the article reviews are a nice idea indeed. I might try it!
Thanks for that :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds