Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you prepare to enter a niche?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
When you enter a new, niche market - how do you prepare to kickstart your SEO/content strategy? For me, when I'm looking into a new niche I'll do a number of things to get me started and give me an insight into the area I'm entering. One thing I've done before is simply look on Amazon for sub-catergories in terms of looking at what niches are available and the products that are out there.

From there, I'll look on forums/blogs etc. to learn about some key pain points that my content might be able to solve and (of course) what products I can maybe plug alongside it. From there, it's just KW research time and start curating some long-tail KW's and content around them. Then it's just the keep plugging on time.

What's your strategy for entering a niche/area?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not look into Amazon in order to get ideas on niche. I do not promote Amazon products, therefore, I do not care about what Amazon products are hot these days. I work on the niches that I am comfortable. I have a gardening website because I know about gardening, I have a parenting website because I am a parent.

If you want to enter a niche the best thing or you to do is make extensive research and know if the niche is profitable or not because if you fail to do that you will definitely going to be wasting your money on different things that won't favour you in the end

When you want to go into a niche of your choosing, you must make sure that you are really passionate about the niche that you want to go into so that you will be knowledgeable about it.

Before going into any niche i believe you must have know where you are going because your niche will define your job and specialty.

Before choosing a blog niche or a website niche you need to first consider the competition that are in the niche already as a beginner you need to choose a niche that is less competitive so that you can find her on Google and other search engines that is the best way you can succeed

Sometimes ago I wanted to be an influencer and I didn't know what niche really mean until I did some research

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds