Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you market your site

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I market my sites mainly on social media. I have a lot of pages dedicated to my websites on various social media sites. Some of my pages have over 2K followers. and some of my pages have under 300 followers. The pages with 2K followers help me to get traffic on my sites. I built the follower on my social pages by using advertising.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can use even your 2K followers page to promote your under 300 followers pages and by this way, you equilibrate between both of them means pages with less and more followers to have good traffic to your websites from all the pages.

The best way to market your site is through creating an awareness..... Through your social media channel. Especially different platforms e.g through PTC sites or YouTube channel etc.....

Luckily, there are several effective ways to market or promote your sites in this age of fast technology. Some of them are On-page SEO and Off-page SEO, using different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin, or promoting your site links on Quora while posting answers to the questions posted by that community.
Besides that, you can also market your site through Google AdWords according to your budget and target your ideal audience.

Marketing your site requires Search engine optimization (SEO), (pay per click) PPC, social media marketing, Facebook Ads, blogging, YouTube, and email marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds