Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your hunger?

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
When you eat, do you eat until the feeling of hunger goes away, or eat until you're stuffed?

Most of the time I eat until the hunger is gone, but sometimes I eat way too much to where I have to nap it off xD.

Advertisement Placeholder
I eat a lot :( I'm fat :(

Okay, not really. For all the food I eat I'm surprised I'm not fat. High metabolism? Perhaps. I'll probably be fat when I'm older LOL.

How do I manage it? I don't :( I keep eating al through out the day. Breakfast, snacks, lunch, more snacks, supper, more snacks, then some more snacks... Yup. I know. Theoretically speaking, I'm fat :p

I've always done both. I find that I always eat a whole lot more than I probably should but I don't care, since I love food.

I eat 'till I get enough :p

I try to drink 2 glasses of water. If I still feel hungry I will try to eat a fruit. Sometimes I am not hungry but my body craves for carbs and fat. 7 out of 10 times I overcome the urge by drinking water or eating a fruit but when I cannot I eat a grilled veggie sandwich.

I cannot control how much I eat. I usually find myself eating more food than I had planned to eat or more food than anyone is supposed to eat. However, it all depends on what kind of food we are talking about. If it is vegetables and some other healthy diet, then I can only take a few spoons before losing all my appetite.

If it is the food that I cook or even chicken, I eat so much that most people think I have some kind of hole in my stomach. I love junk food.

I tend to eat until I feel I am full. I sometimes eat a bit too much; when that happens, I just walk around.

I am one of those people who are always eating but never seems to gain weight. I have been eating lots and working out lots but I just can't seem to get bigger! Anyone have tips?

When you eat, do you eat until the feeling of hunger goes away, or eat until you're stuffed?

Most of the time I eat until the hunger is gone, but sometimes I eat way too much to where I have to nap it off xD.
Manage my hunger? Oh, simple.

I use my Hunger Management System App. :)

Seriously, if this idea wasn't created yet, the person who sees my post is going to develop it. :p

Manage my hunger? Oh, simple.

I use my Hunger Management System App. :)

Seriously, if this idea wasn't created yet, the person who sees my post is going to develop it. :p
Working on it now.

I just eat when I'm hungry. NOMMMMM

I find that eating until I am comfortably full is better than eating until I am stuffed. I tend to only eat as and when I am noticeably hungry and only until I feel comfortably full and I find I feel better that way as well.

I eat a lot until I feel stuffed with food. But its really bad for health. My aunt advised me to drink a glass of water before taking my meal to avoid over eating.

Normally, everyday. I just make something quick because I am too lazy. I just eat it and do what I am doing. It is a quite simple process but my friends question it. I can really eat a lot but not anymore. Becoming skinnier <3

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds