Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your expenses?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
I think that managing your expenses is one of the most important things in your daily life. There are many people who spend money. I try to make sure that I do not spend a lots of money. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
We need to spend money properly and should try to compare prices before buying and through this we can save a lot of time

I think that managing your expenses is one of the most important things in your daily life. There are many people who spend money. I try to make sure that I do not spend a lots of money. What about you?
I always make sure that I buy things in bulk and I always limit the way I spend money.

I buy what I need and if there is an option to get discount then I don't shy away from buying in bulk

I work, make money, and use the money I make to pay my bills. I first pay for the necessities and then save some money. If I have spare money, only then I use it for luxury.

I do list what to buy to avoid over spending. It's an effective way to control the self buying not needed at home. It's good to spend without counting but let's not forget regrets follow.

We need to spend money properly and should try to compare prices before buying and through this we can save a lot of time

Well, I have reduced my expenses a lot and I believe that it is possible for me to do so. The fact remains that people must need to focus on earnings and save money as well.

I Keep most of my money in digital wallets. It reduces the rate of spending it when you are not supposed to as compared to carrying cash.

I still buy things in bulk but that happens when I find something at a lesser price and I always try to save money

I still buy things in bulk but that happens when I find something at a lesser price and I always try to save money

Buying products in bulk quantity is recommended for only those people whose consumption is quite high. Otherwise, it would not benefit people at all.

I always buy in bulk those products that have higher shelf life and we use these in large quantity

I simply buy what's necessary, that means I buy only the needful. I plan my spendings, I also find a side hustle to support my bills

What side hustles are you doing to earn more? Its better to spend in a planner manner so that we don't go for impulsive buying

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds