Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you like your tea made hot or cold?

Credits
I don't like having my tea being hot. Even though I would use hot water to make it, but I will add a little of it and use cold water to dilute the hotness. I know some people who will never take cold tea saying it doesn't go well in the mouth. How do you like your tea?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hot, with the tea itself steeping in freshly boiling (not boilED) water.

At the moment there's only 1 tea I drink and it's the one from Dolce Gusto. Mint tea. Add a bit of honey and it is delicious. You can have it hot or cold but I haven't tried it cold yet.

I like cold tea. I'm not a big fan of just about any hot drink, maybe with the exception of hot cocoa, but it's rare that I'll drink that too. I usually drink iced sweet tea at least once a day. Gives me my caffeine intake for the day to get me going.

I've tried this honey milk tea at a nearby mall as well and it is pretty tasty.

Does that mean you put your teabags in the kettle?
No but it means that I don't wait for the kettle to click that it's done before I start pouring.

I like cold unsweetened tea.
When I was having tooth problems, I was consistently drinking unsweet tea instead of sweet and I continued for a little while after then my old addiction caught up with me and I went straight back to sweet.

I also used to drink these energy teas that were really tasty, but I think they made my anxiety levels skyrocket, so I cut them out of my life completely.

When I was having tooth problems, I was consistently drinking unsweet tea instead of sweet and I continued for a little while after then my old addiction caught up with me and I went straight back to sweet.

I also used to drink these energy teas that were really tasty, but I think they made my anxiety levels skyrocket, so I cut them out of my life completely.
I can drink either kind, but unsweetened isn't bad. I also like half lemon and sweet tea drinks, but rarely drink them anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds