Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you like your potatoes?

Credits
I like mine fried, mashed, and pretty much any way. I however don't like or care for potato salad though. You can do so many things with potatoes, and it's amazing. I have had them fried mainly all throughout my life thanks to my father.

So, how do you guys like your potatoes?

Advertisement Placeholder
I absolutely love potatoes but having them done in just one way all the time can get quite boring. I like to change up how I have potatoes when I have them so that I don't get bored with them.

I like to have my potatoes baked with cheese and baked beans or sometimes with tuna. I also like to have my potatoes roasted as well. I have been adding some fry light to my potatoes and adding some garlic powder and some oregano to them as well and cooking them in the air fryer for about 20 minutes. They are so nice with a lot of flavors.

Potato salad is also another great way to use potatoes, I find that to be really rich though so when I have it, I only have a little.

I just like potatoes. Mashed is always good, but so is fried, baked, and any other cooking method. Basically, potatoes are amazing. :D

I love potatoes in whatever the shape and form they come. Fried, cooked, mashed potatoes, potato salad, whatever. Let me show you some photos I have (I made food at home).

Potato salad
1ae619e0-bbba-4263-a7c0-72a69828280c.jpg

Fried potatoes with bread and some potato salad aside.
krompirici.jpg

When it comes to potatoes, I will either cut them into chips, add seasoning onto them and air-fry them, have a jacket potato or have them mashed.

I either like them cut into chips or new potatoes seasoned and cooked in the air fryer.
Jacket potatoes are ok but not something I'd always eat.

French fries are my favorite potato dish. It not only tastes great but also a fulfilling meal. I also like grilled potatoes. I like adding potatoes on my soups as well as broths.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds