Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you intend to retain your customers?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There is a popular saying that customers are king . It is mportant to treat our customers very well because they are the end users of our product and they are responsible for the growth and success of each and every businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not own a business for now. When i eventually own a business, i would retain my customers by making them feel appreciated by giving them discounts on some occasions.

The best way you can retain customers is by treating them right. Customers stay where they feel liked, respected and given the right services that they need. So you should have workers who are trained to give great services to customers.

The best way to retain your customers is to treat them right, listen more to their complaints and work on it.
Ensure they feel comfortable each time they are engaging you.

You can retain your customers only by offering good quality products at an affordable price. You also neer to provide good customer service to retain your customers.

There is a popular saying that customers are king . It is mportant to treat our customers very well because they are the end users of our product and they are responsible for the growth and success of each and every businesses.
I think one of the best ways of retaining your customers is by satisfying them. A satisfied customer will always want to continue to buy from you and that is a way to retain them

Giving your customer the best they could ever imagine is the best way of retaining your customers , making sure you give them a good listening ears and makes amend when they complain .

To retain your customers, you have to create a strong onboarding experience, provide personalized customer experiences, build trust with your customers, implement a customer feedback loop, maintain a customer communication calender, send a company newsletter, etc.

Apart from the provision of quality services, I retain my customers by following them up. I make them feel that the relationship is just between business and they are always loyal in patronage.

I believe that the best way that you can be able to retain your customers is to always give them exactly what they are interested in buying which you can actually be able to find out by making sure you get feedback from whatever they have purchased from you to know how to improve on your existing products and also the new ones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds