Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you increase sales or customers in your business?

There is no working around this at all. You must be into advertising and he's y marketing in order to in tease sales in a business. Be it online or offline businesses alike. Both have the same principle, advertising. Simple

Advertisement Placeholder
To increase sales and patronage in any form of business, advertising and marketing is key no doubt, also good customer care relations is essential too since customers are the engine of all businesses, also doing giveaways sometimes too could increase sales down the line
If we can always satisfy our customers, leaving them with smiling faces after each successful purchase, will always bring them back. Our customers satisfaction should be taking into priority.

One way to build your customer base is word of mouth advertising as you get the chance to convince the potential customer why they should patronize your business.
One of the strategy i used when i started my own line of business was going out and meeting with potential clients.It afford me the oppurtunity to explain what we are into and possibly get a chance to answer their questions.

From my experience the best way that you can increase your sellings or your customers is by promoting your business from apps like youtube tiktok instagram etc.The only thing you have to do is to create a quality videos or posts.

From my experience the best way that you can increase your sellings or your customers is by promoting your business from apps like youtube tiktok instagram etc.The only thing you have to do is to create a quality videos or posts.
I think social platforms, like YouTube, facebook, tik-tok, WhatsApp etc, are ideal place to advertise our business, and get viral attention we need when we are skilled in marketing.

Being nice to customers, discount in prices sometimes can also increase sells and customers to your business

A lot of good points have been made in the comments, ensure you provide top-notch services, ensure efficient and fast delivery of services and most importantly run advertisement.

A lot of good points have been made in the comments, ensure you provide top-notch services, ensure efficient and fast delivery of services and most importantly run advertisement.
I think that focusing on the services that you are providing is much more important than the advertising because if you have good service people are more likely to advertise your business to their friends and family and this will act as a free advertising platform for you as well.

One of the strategy i used when i started my own line of business was going out and meeting with potential clients.It afford me the oppurtunity to explain what we are into and possibly get a chance to answer their questions.
Of course personal meetings is a sure way to get customers to a website but it has its limits as it's not every one that like physical contact and not every good or service can be expressed adequately physically.

To grow your customer base you just have to go out to meet potential customers.You need to tell them about your business and what they stand to benefit from using your product and services.You can engage your first time customers on some incentives if they bring a customer through them.I did this strategy with recharge cards and the result was amasing.

I think the best way one can increase or build your customers to keep coming in your business its your good product, will make them keep coming to patronize your business.
i agree with your point I think it is the best way to earn money and easy to make customers in our business. by making a blind trust .because build trust is very important for all business and it make profitable also.

The increasing rate of sells and customers patronage to a business is highly lucrative and important. the best way to me for the increase of customers and sells rate is the ability of the managers or the organisation to meet the demands of it customers by providing with the adequate and necessary services the demand.

There is no working around this at all. You must be into advertising and he's y marketing in order to in tease sales in a business. Be it online or offline businesses alike. Both have the same principle, advertising. Simple
That is true. It looks so simple when advertising and marketing would be mentioned but increasing sales is a complex issue. You can spend so much for ads but you are not sure of the benefits because it is like fishing in the sea. That is one reason why big companies pay the advertising agency for a more effective marketing approach.

the best way to increase sales or customer in your business is to have adequate marketing, marketing is what sells your products and what persuade others to get your product.

You have to level up with your ways. You need to market your businesses but you don't need to force any body to buy your goods.. You need to allow them to make their choices.

You can increase your customers patronage and sales by advertising and marketing no matter how you try to shy away from it, it is still the easiest ways to promote and increase the sale of your business. Make sure you are polite and respectful when attending to your customers.
To increase sales in your business, you must improve on your marketing strategy and value proposition. Ensure you give additional value and benefits to the customers and if possible for lesser pay or the same price. Also you need to improve on customer care services.

There are several ways to promote your business in other to increase your sales by attracting more customers to your business. You can have a very good graphics designer design a good flyer where you can advertise your business via the various social media platforms.

8 ways on how to Increase sales
1 INTRODUCE NEW PRODUCTS OR SERVICE. Provide a broader range of products or services for your clients.
2 EXPAND TO NEW DOMESTIC MARKETS.
3 ENHANCE YOUR SALES CHANNELS.
4 MARKETING ACTIVITIES.
5 CHANGE YOUR PRICE.
6 BE AWARE OF THE COMPETITION.
7 IMPROVE COMMUNITY RELATIONS.
8 DON'T NEGLECT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

You increase sales or consumers by increasing the satisfaction they gain from your services or products.this can be done by increasing the quality of your products
Satisfaction is the key word for sales improvement in any organisation because when your customers are satisfied to keep on coming back to patronize you and so therefore your sales will rise up astronomically within a very short time.

You can do promotion online and offline, always deal on quality, satisfy your customers and never let an angry customer leave your business shop cos of fall out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds