Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you handle a growing business?

Well for me I think the only best way to handle a growing business is by been of a good assistance to the business ,also don't spend above what you earn.and make plans for everything you do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting loans to start up a business is not the way forward. I don't consider doing that but it doesn't mean I cannot do it. Businesses are risks and sometimes they are worth taking even with loans. You can expand your business by selling your assets as well

To me a growing business is just like handling a chick,one will handle a chick with care because any thing can lead to a problem that might not be able to be fixed,so a growing business should be handle with care

A growing business is a stage in which the business is growing progressively and in this stage is when you do not have to take so much out of the business until it is fully established, this is what most business managers and owners always fail to understand,

Well for me I think the only best way to handle a growing business is by been of a good assistance to the business ,also don't spend above what you earn.and make plans for everything you do.
That's a good one, most persons tend to spend more than what they earn just to live large or impress others. What would you consider as a good assistance to a growing business from your point of view?

Do your best to maintain a positive cash flow in the business. Try to reinvest back the profit into the business in order to make it grow. Focus more on the marketing to ensure consistent sales.

I think when you have a successful business, and it is growing quickly, it is important to find a good mentor. He can teach you some good strategies how to manage your business.

That's a good one, most persons tend to spend more than what they earn just to live large or impress others. What would you consider as a good assistance to a growing business from your point of view?
Well. I will try on new ways to see that I bloom the business and make it successful. I also need to invest a lot in other to keep the business growing. What about you? What do you consider as an assistance to a growing business?

Well. I will try on new ways to see that I bloom the business and make it successful. I also need to invest a lot in other to keep the business growing. What about you? What do you consider as an assistance to a growing business?
Well for a growing business I guess one has to do things that would attract more customers. You can start by doing various events and promotions. Like I just started a graphic design gig, right now I am currently giving out free logo and mockups for anyone who does a flyer during this festive period.

Well for a growing business I guess one has to do things that would attract more customers. You can start by doing various events and promotions. Like I just started a graphic design gig, right now I am currently giving out free logo and mockups for anyone who does a flyer during this festive period.
That's a good business. I've seen it already. Many people makes a cool cash with graphic designing,I also want to learn graphic designing. We're and how can I start as a newbie?

That's a good business. I've seen it already. Many people makes a cool cash with graphic designing,I also want to learn graphic designing. We're and how can I start as a newbie?
That's true, alot of persons make good cash from graphic designing, but it is usually very difficult at the beginning. To gain customers is not easy. You can start by downloading the various apps on your laptop then watch some videos on YouTube.

That's true, alot of persons make good cash from graphic designing, but it is usually very difficult at the beginning. To gain customers is not easy. You can start by downloading the various apps on your laptop then watch some videos on YouTube.
Starting graphic designing as a newbie is not easy, but I believe with constant practicing and dedication everything will be possible. I already have apps like logopit, and sketch book.

I think if your business is growing then you can start home delivery services in order to handle the growing number of customers. You can deliver products directly to them without needing to manage each and every customer at your business place.

You need to maintain a positive cash flow for your business that is just growing. he next thing is to reinvest the profit you are making back into the business in order to grow it bigger.

Starting graphic designing as a newbie is not easy, but I believe with constant practicing and dedication everything will be possible. I already have apps like logopit, and sketch book.
I don't use any of the apps you made mention of, I am currently using just Photoshop though I am putting in some efforts to try learn illustrator and maybe coral draw. Do you have any experience with using does apps?

I don't use any of the apps you made mention of, I am currently using just Photoshop though I am putting in some efforts to try learn illustrator and maybe coral draw. Do you have any experience with using does apps?
Yeah. They are great apps to design and draw things offline. But if you are newbie ,It will take you a lot of time to understand how to design . But I suggest you give it a trial.

Yeah. They are great apps to design and draw things offline. But if you are newbie ,It will take you a lot of time to understand how to design . But I suggest you give it a trial.
Okay I might take up your offer on that, you can also try. How much space does the app require to run on my PC? You can also try out Photoshop on your spare time as well.

Okay I might take up your offer on that, you can also try. How much space does the app require to run on my PC? You can also try out Photoshop on your spare time as well.
For now I don't really have time for graphic designing. I share this app with you so that you can gain something good out of it, and I believe you will.

For now I don't really have time for graphic designing. I share this app with you so that you can gain something good out of it, and I believe you will.
Oh okay, I am indeed very grateful that that, I would most definitely try them out later on, where can I download these apps though?

Oh okay, I am indeed very grateful that that, I would most definitely try them out later on, where can I download these apps though?
Don't mention it. The apps are available on play store, you can download it and see how it works. I hope you will enjoy using the app.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds