Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you guys keep traffic coming back for more?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to getting traffic back to your site, how do you go about doing it? About making traffic come back to your site? I find that giveaways help, but also doing articles often and daily helps. Just making sure your site is constantly updated is key.

Advertisement Placeholder
Creating good content articles is one way that readers will want to come back to sleep website. And also regular posting of new articles is another way that readers will want to come back to see latest post

When it comes to getting traffic back to your site, how do you go about doing it? About making traffic come back to your site? I find that giveaways help, but also doing articles often and daily helps. Just making sure your site is constantly updated is key.
Getting traffic back to site one of the major thing there is the giveaway because that is what will attract the people to come and even bring more traffic

Posting good quality content is one way of bringing back readers to your post,also posting new interesting articles is sure to bring new readers

Creating good content articles is one way that readers will want to come back to sleep website. And also regular posting of new articles is another way that readers will want to come back to see latest post

If you gained traffic off a giveaway, I think after the first giveaway more people would be less interested, the best way to keep traffic is to be unique and keep churning out good content.

First and foremost make sure you post quality content that would either offer solution to their problem or something very entertaining. People tend to go back to things they enjoyed or where they got solution from. You can also introduce games and other activities and giveaways to keep them coming back for more.

I keep going back for more if the site offers; quality content, solution to my pressing problem, entertaining skits, videos and pictures, free games, giveaways, spin and roll.

Quality traffic is very important in any website as traffic will be converted to earnings in the case of money making platforms. One thing is to get traffic another thing is to retain it for continuous earning to the said website. I think continuous posting of quality contents can keep traffic. It is just my opinion though.

In order to make your one time visitor a regular visitor, you need to produce content that is very useful, unique and informative. If you provide information that is not available elsewhere, you will receive recurrent traffic.

A good way to always keep traffic coming to your site apart from the usual giveaway is to be putting out good ang great content that will be of great benefits to the intending audience.

One approach to get people to return to your sleep website is to write good content pieces. Regularly posting fresh articles is another approach to keep readers interested in returning to see what's new.

When you have a website, you need traffic to generate revenue. You need traffic that starts for a longer period of time and traffic that come back again and again. You can do this by publishing valuable content.

Above all else ensure you post quality substance that would either offer an answer for their concern or something extremely engaging. Individuals will in general return to things they delighted in or where they got arrangements from. You can likewise present games and different exercises and giveaways to keep them returning for additional.

The good way is to ensure that you have a wonderful content that's educative (a mentor of mine calls it edutainment), also make sure that you follow up on them - try to develop that personal relationship with them. People usually open up to those who they feel are their friends. Same thing applies online, they're better comfortable with those who they know are their friends.

By coming up with a unique and quality content other than something which is already trending. This will attract more people I guess.

This is how to gaining traffic Through Social Media
  • Fill in your profile.
  • Promote your blog content.
  • Make your content easy to share.
  • Post when your audience is active.
  • Focus on sharing visual content.
  • Engage with your audience (consistently).
  • Optimize your calls-to-action.

Yes, giveaway is one of the various ways to keep traffic coming to your site.
But how do you do the giveaway when you do not have active audience.
First you need to get the attention of your audience with good post and activities

Giveaways also helps in drawings traffic's to your site but I don't think doing giveaways will be a good idea because most people don't appreciate it, for me the best way to draw traffic is by posting informative contents.

You are right, daily giveaway keeps traffic on one's sites. Also posting quality content keeps traffic coming, then advertising also keeps traffic coming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds