Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you grow your business exponentially?

A successful marketing plan, a grasp of your target market and client base, and the use of technology to improve and expedite processes are all necessary components of a strategic approach to growing your business enormously. Make a hypothesis as to the kind of product or service you want to provide and the consumer group you want to appeal to first.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't believe in all those rapid growth stories told by motivational speakers about businesses. I love when business grows step by step. I love when a business moves from 100 units to 150 or 200 units. I believe every level has its own lessons to teach.

I don't believe in all those rapid growth stories told by motivational speakers about businesses. I love when business grows step by step. I love when a business moves from 100 units to 150 or 200 units. I believe every level has its own lessons to teach.
I completely agree with you, if you want to be successful you need to make the sacrifice, an it's a gradual process one step in front of the other, a lot of people don't get it.

The problem is not the people here. It is motivational speakers that always inspire them . They would come and tell them stories of how they started their fastfood with a cube of maggi and in two years, they had the biggest fast food restaurant in their city.
I completely agree with you, if you want to be successful you need to make the sacrifice, an it's a gradual process one step in front of the other, a lot of people don't get it.

You must have enough money to invest in the company, offer top-notch services or products, and have the correct employees carrying out the necessary tasks. You can perform surveys to learn about the demands of the populace and provide solutions; in this way, you'll attract the clients your business needs to succeed.

You should also try as much as possible to market your business product and services aggressively online because it is the only way you can be able to have a lot of customers coming to patronize what you are offering.

The problem is not the people here. It is motivational speakers that always inspire them . They would come and tell them stories of how they started their fastfood with a cube of maggi and in two years, they had the biggest fast food restaurant in their city.
😅😅 Quite funny, you are right you know, they Will not give us the detailed explanation on what really happened, they just go ahead an talk about there success, it seems like I'm not the only one noticing this.

You must have enough money to invest in the company, offer top-notch services or products, and have the correct employees carrying out the necessary tasks. You can perform surveys to learn about the demands of the populace and provide solutions; in this way, you'll attract the clients your business needs to succeed.
Having enough money and having enough time for the business is one of the ways in which the business can grow
The person needs to be always aware of every move that was taken in his company.

That's completely true, there's no way that you'll be born today, an that same day you'll grow, it's a gradual process one step in front of the other, me that's why I don't like all this motivational speakers.

I own a playstation shop. I started very small with 2 playstation 2 consoles. I moved from there to add one playstation 3 console in one year. This is the fourth year and we have 3 playstation 4 consoles. All this exponential growth is what wouid make a business man to go pressure himself.

Aggressive marketing helps your business expand rapidly, however, you also need products that help people and people consider worth buying in order to grow your business exponentially.

I own a playstation shop. I started very small with 2 playstation 2 consoles. I moved from there to add one playstation 3 console in one year. This is the fourth year and we have 3 playstation 4 consoles. All this exponential growth is what wouid make a business man to go pressure himself.

This is a very good progress in your business if I must stay because you are gradually growing your business and within a short period of time, it is going to expand more than it already is. I am very sure that this is possible because you are always reinvesting your profit back into the business.

@Heatman I believe that business is all about gradual growth. I have had people come and tell me they want to invest money in the business to make it mega but I told them I want to grow gradually. In that process of growth, I am learning. If you bring 10 playstation 5 games now and 10 giant 3D screens now, there is every tendency that I would not be able to manage that level because I have not risen through the process to get there.

@Heatman I believe that business is all about gradual growth. I have had people come and tell me they want to invest money in the business to make it mega but I told them I want to grow gradually. In that process of growth, I am learning. If you bring 10 playstation 5 games now and 10 giant 3D screens now, there is every tendency that I would not be able to manage that level because I have not risen through the process to get there.
You are right, business is all about gradual growth, if you know what you are doing you are going to be successful gradually, one step in front of the other, is not about being successful very quick.

You are very correct with that assessment which is something that is very good because it is going to help you with how you manage the growth of your business in such a way that is not going to turn into something that we very difficult for you to take care of.

You would need to have a scalable business model. A kind of model that increases revenue without necessarily increasing costs. You can consider automation as a strategy. With this approach, you would be able to grow your business exponentially.

Aggressive marketing helps your business expand rapidly, however, you also need products that help people and people consider worth buying in order to grow your business exponentially.
Aggressive marketing is very important for sure. But you should make sure that you promote to the right audience. If you market aggressively but to the wrong audience, you will not enjoy good results.

Growing your business exponentially requires a lot of effort and time from you.
There are lot of ways to grow your business exponentially, some of them include; Defining your key goals, Do proper research and form strategic partnership.

Yiu dont expect your business to just grow big in a day , its a gradual process thing and you need to take some certain steps so that your business will be noticeable to your customers , like marketing and advertising your business online and offline ,

Marketing and promotion will work only when you can reach your potential customer. Just because you are spending hundreds of dollars in marketing does not guarantee sales if you are not reaching the right audience.

Exponentially growing a business refers to generating rapid and significant growth in a brief amount of time. One strategy is to concentrate on your superpowers, or the activities you excel at and find most enjoyable. You may distinguish yourself from rivals and become an authority in your sector by concentrating on your strengths.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds