Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you grow your business exponentially?

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Asides from advertisement and marketing what other methods can be employed to grow ones business exponentially?

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to have a clear budget and business model, think of attractive innovations that can be applied into the business, your sales strategy should be revised at intervals, with these and many more you will experience a boom.

It's very easy to grow business exponentially in many ways, such as introduction of free services promotion and setting questionnaire to improve product quality.

This is a tough question to answer so I will base my answer on the popular fast food here. Having started with one outlet, Jollibee succeeded in giving McDonald's a good fight in the area. What followed next was the expansion program of adding one branch every now and then. When the branches reached 10 they started to sell franchise. Now Jollibee is not only the largest fast food chain. It also has branches in many countries.

Asides from advertisement and marketing what other methods can be employed to grow ones business exponentially?
Customers satisfaction! There's no more effective way to advertising your business than making your existing customers the advertising medium. If your existing customers are certified with your services, then your business expansion is guaranteed.

Growing your business can be achieved by increasing the quality of your products or services as that can lead to a chain of events that will lead to an overall growth of your Business.

There are only three basic and major ways that you can grow your business:
1. increase the number of customers,
2. increase the amount of revenue per transaction,
3. and increase the amount of transactions or the frequency of transactions. If you master one of those, you'll experience linear growth.

Having a clear and detailed plan is the first step in generating customers. You need to have an idea of what they want from your business and outline steps to achieve this then. The next stage is to put that plan into action by walking the talk. It is not enough to have an interesting plan on how to achieve success, you need to follow up on it.

You must have good capital to invest in the business, provide excellent quality services or products, have the right people performing the right functions. You can conduct surveys in order to know the needs of the population and offer solutions, in this way you will get the customers you need in the company to emerge.

You can grow your company or business also by selling out franchises, if your business have grown exponentially then you have to readjust your business plan by selling out franchises , it's another bugger way of making money without any advertisement.

There are so many ways to grow your business exponentially, if you have the money to always invest on the business when ever the business needs money, or let's say you have a brother or cousin even relations who is eager to support you're business then you don't have any issue.

One of the ways of growing your business exponentially is to increase your budget on marketing and promotion. This will help to drive the sales to the rooftop and bringing in more profit to the business. When you create a lot of awareness for your business, lots of people are going to get familiar with your brand and thereby increase sales.

I believe that giving products as samples is a good way to increase your business. Providing samples to customers provides them a picture of what you are trying to sell. However, you should obviously not overdo this, as this might affect your cost. You should determine the cost and then think about providing your products as samples.

If you want to grow your business yoj have to keep many things in mind. A business cannot run on profits only. It faces many losses and many people lose hope when the face loss. So you should keep your mind calm.

Everyone wants to see their business to grow in one way or the other. I do not plan that my business should have a sudden boom instead it should move slow but steady and consistent over a period of time.

You need to have a clear budget and business model, think of attractive innovations that can be applied into the business, your sales strategy should be revised at intervals, with these and many more you will experience a boom.
I love your points,in addition one must outline daily target and key focus to the variety of service that comes in tangent to the business,with this the growth of the business is certain.

It shouldn't be part of tour plan when starting that tour business would grow at an exponential rate instead it should grows slow and steady and that is the plan which I plan to use some time.

To grow your business you must be ready to get more knowledge concerning the business, provide extra quality products and services, do a promo on your products and services and also have a good marketing system.

There is no way you can say we should not talk about advertising as among the ways to increase your business exponentially. To grow exponentially, you must put down a heavy amount of budgets for advertising in a radical maner.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on the topic how to grow your business exponentially, well I have to say first of all that your business doesn't just grow exponentially from the start, it is a gradual process that takes time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds