Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you go to work?

Credits
How do you usually get yourself to work from your house on daily basis? Do you take a public bus, bike or train or a taxi or even a boat with the combination of taxi?

There are some people who make use of their bicycle to get to work especially if the distance isn't too far.

Which one is the most convenient for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
How do you usually get yourself to work from your house on daily basis? Do you take a public bus, bike or train or a taxi or even a boat with the combination of taxi?

There are some people who make use of their bicycle to get to work especially if the distance isn't too far.

When I had a day job, I used my motorcycle to go to office. However, please note that I am one of the people who hate riding a motorcycle because it is a major cause of accidents in my city. I live in a city that has a really fast and high traffic. This makes it dangerous.

When I had a day job, I used my motorcycle to go to office. However, please note that I am one of the people who hate riding a motorcycle because it is a major cause of accidents in my city. I live in a city that has a really fast and high traffic. This makes it dangerous.

Seriously, I hate getting stuck in traffic whenever I am going to work because it is going to cause me to be late at work and it is the reason why I usually wake up early and leave on time, so that I'm going to maneuver the whole traffic and get to work early enough. It's only buses I make use of when going to work.

I use public transportation when going to work but I have my own vehicle which I don't use as often most of the time I have to pay for transportation before I reach my work place

Seriously, I hate getting stuck in traffic whenever I am going to work because it is going to cause me to be late at work and it is the reason why I usually wake up early and leave on time, so that I'm going to maneuver the whole traffic and get to work early enough. It's only buses I make use of when going to work.

Getting stuck in the traffic is a very common thing, especially if you live in a city where the system of traffic is not that great. people usually tail gate the vehicles and this could also make things worst as well. I live in such kind of place and things are pretty different from rural areas.

When I had an offline job, I used to ride a motor bike to my work. I used to ride a motor bike 60 minutes every day (during the weekdays). My employer provided allowances for the fuel. These days I work from home and I do not have to commuyte to workplace.

Well, getting stuck is not only bad for your professional life, it is also bad for mental health as well. I think people who regularly get stuck in traffic usually suffer from health problems. i always get irritated whenever I get stuck in traffic. i also suffer from motion sickness as well.

I make use of either taxi (Uber/Bolt) services, motorcycle or public shuttle or coaster buses for going to work. The means I'm going to choose for any day is determined by how fast I needed to be in the office. I've never used train for going to work because there's no close railway station to my workplace.

Well, I take a few steps from my bedroom to the room I carved out for my business and that's it. I am actually working from home so I don't need to think about transportation especially right now the fuel price is actually on its very height.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds