Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you get traffic without social media?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I've been leaning on cutting out social media, to see if it's even possible to get my sites out there without it. I feel like I could make it work, but I want some opinions first. Do you think it could work?

How does one get traffic without utilizing social media? I feel like social media is where most people get their traffic, and that's already a bit chaotic and messy when it comes to promotions.

Advertisement Placeholder
when you don't use social media, you can generate traffic through SEO, email marketing, forum marketing, question and answer site, blogs, book marking sites, etc. SEO is the best traffic generation method. Your one time effort will generate traffic for a long time. Social traffic is referral traffic and you have to be very active to earn traffic

Social network is one of the biggest place through which people get traffic for their websites and blogs but if you feel that you don't want to use social networks for your traffic you can make use of other website or forums.

Social media is not their for few years ago and we used to target on Search Engine Optimization traffic which is always good option for us to make money and archive our goals.

You can hardly get traffic without using the social media platforms. I can't find how you would achieve this except you adopt the use of some sort of artificial intelligence for it

if you really want to get traffic on your side and you don't intend using social media to get traffic, I suggest you go buy traffic for your site, This is the best way

I still feel irrespective of where you will generate your traffic from,you should still use social media platforms to gain more traffic.

There are a lot of ways to build traffic. You can use question and answer site like quora, you can try forums commenting, blog commenting, etc. Then there is this proven strategy for traffic, it is called SEO

it is very difficult as I experience for a side a side to work effectively with the presence of social media without traffic.

You can get it through sponsored posts or guest posting and sharing of backlinks and so on. You don't necessarily go to social media sites to garner traffic to your website even if its free.

Before social media, people have been involving in marketing and advertisemnt. Social media only sided it. So, you can get more traffic by using your users. You can be telling them to help you in propagating your sites.

I've been leaning on cutting out social media, to see if it's even possible to get my sites out there without it. I feel like I could make it work, but I want some opinions first. Do you think it could work?

How does one get traffic without utilizing social media? I feel like social media is where most people get their traffic, and that's already a bit chaotic and messy when it comes to promotions.
Seriously, how to get traffic with out the use of social media networking sites, it might work, but gradual process, would not be fast, unlike social media.

There are a lot of ways to build traffic. You can use question and answer site like quora, you can try forums commenting, blog commenting, etc. Then there is this proven strategy for traffic, it is called SEO
Quora can be a great traffic source provided you are very active on quora and only share relevant links. Going on link pasting spree does not actually work on quora.

Concerning how an individual can get traffic without social media. Well, I would say that social media is the best way to getting traffic , because it is easier to connect and communicate with people through the different social media platform. There might be other means like the SEO and other sources of getting traffic

Organic traffic is the use of social media but paid trafficking to professional would be different from using the normal social media site to advertise.

Social media are the best sources of traffic generation but if leaving them out of the equation then what's left will be the secret of the seo service providers. These people already have some tools they use to perform the task.

For me, social media is one good source of traffic especially if you have many followers or friends. But if you cannot use social media then you have to resort to SEO. That is the only way to get a good amount of traffic for your website. Upload an original content that is free from copied portion. Employ appropriate tags on the web page that you will be uploading.

We view social media as the simplest and cheap way to get organic traffic to a site. But trying to do some SEO marketing for the blog site, writing quality contents. Going to forums to seek traffic etc, will bring real traffic.

You can get traffic without the use of social media by either getting someone paid to generate these traffic for your website or blog or you can go the original and old fashioned way by getting and doing the best and proper content postings on your blog by yourself for organic traffic

I don't think there is no other way round about getting a traffic without the use of some knowable social media platform,unless you are willing to pay on some microjobs site to get traffic to yours tho.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds