Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you get FREE traffic to your websites?

Search engine optimisation remains the best way in which you can get free traffic your website. It may require some time but on the long run your website will probably boom. You can also use some forums like Quora to get traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you can use YouTube to get traffic to your site because YouTube is an open source, where every day different kinds of content are promoted. If you are good at video making, then create videos on your website and promote them freely on YouTube and other video uploading sites, but it takes time to get traffic to your website.

There is absolutely nothing like free traffic and I just hope that a lot of people are going to be seeing it that way instead of looking for ways to be hurting your sides on the long run.

When I was blogging, one method I liked was the use of Facebook groups. You grow these groups through the hard work of posting useful content over time.

However, the result is poorer compared to using Facebook ads because external links are usually treated as spam.

Free traffic can be obtained by using social media to promote your new uploads. If you have a blog you can post the link of the latest blog in Facebook. If you have a thousand friends and half will react favorably then that is about 500 free traffic. You can get more if you have Twitter account and some other social media accounts too. You can also ask your close friends to share your posts about your website so it can spread some more and get extra traffic.

If possible try to make use of existing platforms to sell your products. If that's not possible then try Google Adwords. Do use the first free $120 credit they give you after signing up. Then you can discontinue their service

Online forums and communities such as bizdustry, quora, Pinterest will help you build a relevant audience and make you an authority. Though this might take time but if done right, the benefits are huge.

1. Get listed in online directories. ...
  2. Build backlinks. ...
  3. Post to social media. ...
  4. Include hashtags in your posts. ...
  5. Use landing pages. ...
  6. Target long-tail keywords. ...
  7. Start email marketing. ...
  8. Guest blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds