Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you find rate a company?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
So, how do you usually rate a company? I might become an entrepreneur in some far away future and I just want to understand the requirements and what exactly is required for a good company. This could help me in recruiting people and also to help me choose a good company to work for, until then.

For me, the following would be including in the checklist:
1. Salary ( this is the first thing we all consider)
2. Good working environment ( fair enough rating and such)
3. Transport
4. Remote work ( as I work in IT field, I will have to include this point)
5. Leaves ( be it sick or casual leaves)
6. Company perks( if any)
7. Company policies, morals etc.,
What about you guys? Do you have anything else to add here?
If so, please do share your thoughts here.

Advertisement Placeholder
So, how do you usually rate a company? I might become an entrepreneur in some far away future and I just want to understand the requirements and what exactly is required for a good company. This could help me in recruiting people and also to help me choose a good company to work for, until then.

For me, the following would be including in the checklist:
1. Salary ( this is the first thing we all consider)
2. Good working environment ( fair enough rating and such)
3. Transport
4. Remote work ( as I work in IT field, I will have to include this point)
5. Leaves ( be it sick or casual leaves)
6. Company perks( if any)
7. Company policies, morals etc.,
What about you guys? Do you have anything else to add here?
If so, please do share your thoughts here.
I think treating the employees in a good manner and paying their salaries on time will increase the rate of a company more than other factors, employers behavior is very important factor.

I think treating the employees in a good manner and paying their salaries on time will increase the rate of a company more than other factors, employers behavior is very important factor.
That's true. If you don't treat your employees right, then they wouldn't care what happens to the company at the end which can lead to reduction in quality quite a bit.

That reminds me, a company needs to provide sufficient break time as well. If you overwork the employees, it could effect the productivity and that leads to dissatisfaction. Apart from that team activities should be held as well. Only top companies provide such perks to it's employees and I believe all the companies should follow these things to gain success in the long run.

The first thing i look out for when rating a company is the salary, then i also look out for the nature of the job, i check if i can relate with the employer and other stuffs, i check if the working environment is conducive.

Well the most important thing to do is to look out for when rating a company is the salary, then i also look out for the nature of the job, i check if i can relate with the employer and other stuffs, i check if the working environment is conducive.

The first way by which I rate a company is to check their leadership rank on industry they're located in. If they're among the top, then I go to see how well they treat employees next including renumeration and option for growth.

I evaluate businesses first by looking at their leadership position in the sector they are in. If they are among the best, I then check out their treatment of employees, including pay and opportunities for advancement.

Actually such are good and better ways to rate a company sometimes it depends on the kind of service the company renders to the society and also it performance in terms of staffs maintenance.

Divide the difference between the current period value and the prior period value by the prior period value to determine a company's growth rate.

I just go according to the product itself in terms of quality and the service of the company. Morally speaking, I am pretty open and do not care so long as the product is good and the service is good but if they do anything that harms children, animals, etc. then I am out. You lost my business.

Actually there are several ways to rate the success or performance of a company and most often people do always considered in terms of income or profit forgetting the issue of personel management in terms of salaries, physical treatment and needs of the people accomplished.

Well I first put into consideration the salary just like you are stated above. Apart from the salary I also put into consideration the amount I have to spend in transportation every month.

The business strength is one of the ways in which they can be rated , the amount of income and profit they are making , the amount of salary they are paying paying their members.

Well I first put into consideration the salary just like you are stated above. Apart from the salary I also put into consideration the amount I have to spend in transportation every month.

Well, there are many ways you could actually rate a company. I would rate a company at trust pilot and I think that trust pilot is also one of the best ways to rate any business.

Well, there are many ways you could actually rate a company. I would rate a company at trust pilot and I think that trust pilot is also one of the best ways to rate any business.
Trustpilot is not trusted. There are so many reviews on the platform that are fake. using of trustpilot can only exposed you to higher risks of dealing with platforms that are not necessarily better

You have just said it all and I can't think of anything else as for the moment to include to the list but a good company should hav good salaries paid to workers and good working atmosphere.

Personally I always consider a company with good policy as the best simply because good policy of a company encompass good salaries, good working environment, respect for workes and many other better qualities that will attract workers.

One of the major indices I look for before eating any company, is the ability to grow on the job and in the company, I am trying to project what the next ten years of my life would be in the company

Having a family, I do consider how flexible the work will be to allow me to take care of them if the needs arises. It also helps if the pay is good and I don't spend long hours commuting daily.

Salary is indeed the first thing we look at when rating a company to work in. Then you also make sure that you will be comfortable working there. That is in terms of how far you will live from the company, it should not be too far that you are always rate. Then their values and morality should at least match yours. Lastly, you need to be given roles that fit your skills, abilities and build your experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds